Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i feel super depressed

Levcel

Levcel

High T
-
was sitting alone in school today and it hit me how ugly i was when i saw my reflection

i wanted to rope

I literally fucking flinch anytime I have to turn on my phone camera to make sure the front camera isn't turned on

Everytime I see Chad's tall height, perfect waist, perfect jawline, thick hair, chiseled physics and superior genetics, then i see how short, fat and ugly I am I just want to rope. I question how women can even bear looking at a hideous creature like me for more than 5 seconds
i wanted to rope

I made a thread about this myself. I suffer from hypersomnia. I'm at a point in life where I'm so depressed that my favorite time of the day for me is being ASLEEP because when I'm dreaming I'm usually never depressed or have to worry about real world problems. That's how shit my life is.

Last edited:
I literally fucking flinch anytime I have to turn on my phone camera to make sure the front camera isn't turned on
at least i can blindmaxx by taking my glasses off

#metoo.

I need to go to sleep when I get too depressed because I know I will ropemaxx.

I'm depressed and lonely........ while chad is throatfucking his GF.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

its so brutal
#metoo.

I need to go to sleep when I get too depressed because I know I will ropemaxx.

I'm depressed and lonely........ while chad is throatfucking his GF.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
tbh

It will all be over soon

21803.jpg

same. Just the other day, i was brushing my teeth and i happened to glance at the the mirror. BIG MISTAKE, put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day

Last edited:
I think of all the experiences i have missed, all the dates i never had, all the friends i never made, and it makes me feel like shit. Even worse when im in public and see teenagers holding hands or i see a group of friends sitting together at a restaurant or driving together and i have to ask why i cant have such things. I see none of that in my future and it makes me want to cry

What is school like in Russia