Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel stuck and it's getting dark earlier and earlier.

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
24,005
Online
39d 12h 20m
I already feel like shit. Every winter is terrible. We've passed the 12 hour of night mark already and in not so long it will be dark for over 20 hours a day. It snowed quite heavily yesterday and the roads are wet and slippery.

In a month, it will be freezing cold and it's not uncommon for it to be below -30 degrees celsius. :feelsrope:

I'm on the verge of becoming a NEET again which will inevitably ruin my future, and I am aware of that but I literally cannot work or study and remain in a healthy state of mind. It is impossible for me. I failed middle school, I failed junior high school and I failed high school. Now I'm failing the fucking insanely easy education for retards who can't keep up with shit school too. :fuk:

What's even the point in trying for me, I am clearly not meant to work. I cannot, and will not commute to school either in -30 degrees, no daylight with icy roads. It's torture. It literally feels inhumane. I don't understand how normies do it. I just cannot suffer through it.

I also feel so stuck. I live in the middle of absolutely nowhere, I only have 1 friend whose going to move, and before that I had zero (0) friends. I have never travelled further than 3 hours from where I live, I have no means to do it either so I feel like I haven't experienced life.

If I become a NEET it's fucking over but the only other option is to endure what I can't call anything but torture. If I'm still here in a couple of years, having done nothing significance in my life (travelled, had experiences) I will probably feel so terrible that I won't wish for anything but death. And that's most likely the route I'm taking. :feelscry:
 
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Posts
1,787
Online
10d 8h 36m
Arescel said:
Every winter is terrible.
How is winter terrible? Summers sucks the most. All the normies go outside having fun and I rot in my sweaty, hot room with no airco....Winters are the best
 
CopeToTheRope

CopeToTheRope

Captain
★★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,750
Online
17d 18h 21m
as a framecel summer is hell for me. i prefer winter.
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
4,001
Online
136d 15h 49m
i like the rain, the sun reminds me everyones have fun at the park kissing....
plus i can't play sports outisde because of manletism
 
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
24,005
Online
39d 12h 20m
BlackPilledNeet said:
How is winter terrible? Summers sucks the most. All the normies go outside having fun and I rot in my sweaty, hot room with no airco....Winters are the best
I have hobbies that take place outside. And I don't see normies outside anyways, it's terrible because every time I am forced to go out it's literal torture and my mental state cannot handle near 24 hour darkness :feelscry:

There's no ascending as a neet ever, but fuck I can't take this shit if I have to be forced to go outside.
Quarantined said:
i like the rain, the sun reminds me everyones have fun at the park kissing....
There's midnight sun here, I like to sit up at 02:00-04:00 at night watching the sunrise. Complete silence with a beautiful clear sky being lit by the sun that is just above the horizon. It's so peaceful you could die.
 
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

PUAhater
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
5,137
Online
180d 14h 39m
BlackPilledNeet said:
How is winter terrible? Summers sucks the most. All the normies go outside having fun and I rot in my sweaty, hot room with no airco....Winters are the best
Easy to say for people who don't live under extreme weather conditions in the winter unlike Eastern Europeans.
In milder climates winter is of course more suitable than summer. But if everything is so full of snow that leaving the house becomes virtually a hard physical task or even impossible it's not good in the slightest.
 
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
2,022
Online
49d 18h 55m
Even though the grey skies make me even more depressed,winter is my favorite season.
I despise heat and hearing sheep npcs talk on the street corners when i go to buy groceries.
In the winter all the sheep normies are inside and the streets are quiet,just like i like them.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,688
Online
152d 18h 59m
Arescel said:
it will be dark for over 20 hours a day
Are you in "Canada" or some other Arctic hellhole?
 
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
24,005
Online
39d 12h 20m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Are you in "Canada" or some other Arctic hellhole?
Northern Sweden. It's 16 hours of night right now :feelsbadman:
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,688
Online
152d 18h 59m
Arescel said:
Northern Sweden. It's 16 hours of night right now :feelsbadman:
At least you're more-or-less off-grid and isolated from people. But I can see how it could be lonely and depressing sometimes.

Are you Sámi?
 
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
24,005
Online
39d 12h 20m
TheDarkEnigma said:
At least you're more-or-less off-grid and isolated from people. But I can see how it could be lonely and depressing sometimes.

Are you Sámi?
No I'm a regular swede albeit short in comparison :feelsUgh:

I hate being so far away from people. It makes me feel like I'm missing out on something all the time.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,688
Online
152d 18h 59m
Arescel said:
No I'm a regular swede albeit short in comparison :feelsUgh:

I hate being so far away from people. It makes me feel like I'm missing out on something all the time.
I'd rather be away from people tbh. Just me being alone in nature instead of being in other's bullshit.

Is where you live a small town, or is it deep in the woods and it's just yourself or whoever else is in your household?
 
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
24,005
Online
39d 12h 20m
TheDarkEnigma said:
I'd rather be away from people tbh. Just me being alone in nature instead of being in other's bullshit.

Is where you live a small town, or is it deep in the woods and it's just yourself or whoever else is in your household?
I live in a very small town, the closest city is about an hour away but it's still a small one with less than 80k population.

There are no ways to ascend where I live and everyone recognizes everyone. There's no anonymity when you are out and about.

I don't live alone which I am glad for.

Are you in Canada? I think I've read that somewhere.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,688
Online
152d 18h 59m
Arescel said:
I live in a very small town, the closest city is about an hour away but it's still a small one with less than 80k population.

There are no ways to ascend where I live and everyone recognizes everyone. There's no anonymity when you are out and about.

I don't live alone which I am glad for.
80k is still a lot of people. If it was a village of only about 100-200 people then yeah, that would be small.

Maybe the neighborhood where you live is more tight-knit. Where you live, is it more rural or closer to the woods? Or is there a lot of activity there?
Arescel said:
Are you in Canada? I think I've read that somewhere.
No, NYC. :fuk:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top