Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I feel sorry for this guy Rip bro

holy fuck i hate america

fuck america I hope it will collapse soon

Nikki Haley needs to hang from a big tall tree.

For the USA incels go help ur country

uglyamerican.png

Very brutal. You should include the before picture, he lost a lot.

I Forget to do that :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Lovemarinebroken

his high school sweetheart abandoned him soon after marriage, once he became disfigured she never wanted to marry him, you can tell in the wedding photos it was not a joyous occasion for her

View attachment 1025216
his high school sweetheart abandoned him soon after marriage, once he became disfigured she never wanted to marry him, you can tell in the wedding photos it was not a joyous occasion for her
It is true that he lost a lot and I noticed that. In the wedding photo, she looked shocked

JFL nikki hayley is beyond retarded. People aren’t joining the military because they dont want to die for a bunch a billionaires in a shithole country that wont even let them see a doctor or own a house

Honestly, more troons and foids shoud be in the military. Too many man had died in wars

View attachment 1025216
Yeah! His suffering doesn't hold a candle to what she had to go through.

People that join the military are either broke ass or stupid ass.

If Nikki Haley looked like a total dog, no one would give her the fuckin time of day.

Brutal. You can tell by her face that it was over, she isnt even looking him in the eyes, ffs... but soyciety will tell you its all about personality.

Last edited:
Yeah! His suffering doesn't hold a candle to what she had to go through.
Do you think that was the intended message of my post? :feelswhat:

Moron.

Do you think that was the intended message of my post? :feelswhat:

Moron.
You might as well be a foid with that level of sensitivity. And buddy, no, I wasn't appropriating your post or anything. I hope you got to feel better about yourself by calling me a moron like an actual moron.

Goes to show if you become ugly, even if your wife belives "fighting for your country" she'll still leave you for a non-disfigured chad.

Sociopathic fucking wife.

Eh.

Sure, it's brutal.

But at least he got to be Chad for several years. For most of his life. That's more than all of us here combined could say.

You might as well be a foid with that level of sensitivity. And buddy, no, I wasn't appropriating your post or anything. I hope you got to feel better about yourself by calling me a moron like an actual moron.
Yep, that's what I thought. You are a moron. The point was what he lost, and the fact that she was disgusted by him when he became disfigured when they had been high school sweethearts before, even though he was the same man. Only a retarded faggot like you infers that I think she was "suffering more," she divorced him and probably quickly found a new man while he drank and drugged himself to death.

Pea brain.

Lol she should be gang raped and beaten

Brootal, you can see from her look how unhappy she is

JFL nikki hayley is beyond retarded. People aren’t joining the military because they dont want to die for a bunch a billionaires in a shithole country that wont even let them see a doctor or own a house
Facts Facts FACTS

Dark very disturbing