Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel sorry for Curry Cels

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
3ji1vg

Curries have it the worst.
By far.

JFL at the indian women strikes, how do you take these creatures seriously :lul:

BCC = Big Curry Cock.

BCC theory is more legit than BBC theory.

A curry in the west never had a chance, it’s over the minute they’re puked into western society

Honestly being curry is a fucking joke . I think god hates us
We are literally
> Ugliest race
> Low iq
> Low testosterone
> short as fuck
> Small framed
> Smaller penises
We have no redeeming qualities
Imagine having 1.2 billion people and having less than 30 Olympic medals jfl. The only curry athlete anyone knows of is the Pakistani British boxer Amir khan who is known for getting knocked out easily. Our country is literally below African tier when it comes to sanitation. Curries will blame muh colonialism on the country being shit but even Vietnam surpassed India and they fought off invaders for centuries . Another thing curries are one of the most cucked race to ever exist. How did less than 100 people control a nation of around a billion . Even Indonesia , Vietnam and other colonized nations put up resistance to their European attackers. Even before the British India was under Mughal rule from 1500s -1800s. Before the mughals India was under turkic rule from 1000AD to 1500AD . Before that the Huns and their descendants ruled India. Literal meme race . If you were born a low caste curry you would be worked to death in India . If you were a high caste curry you would try to leave that shithole just to get mogged by everyone in the west.

They should get reparations.

We are literally
> Ugliest race
> Low iq
> Low testosterone
> short as fuck
> Small framed
> Smaller penises
Imagine having 1.2 billion people and having less than 30 Olympic medals jfl. The only curry athlete anyone knows of is the Pakistani British boxer Amir khan who is known for getting knocked out easily. Our country is literally below African tier when it comes to sanitation. Curries will blame muh colonialism on the country being shit but even Vietnam surpassed India and they fought off invaders for centuries . Another thing curries are one of the most cucked race to ever exist. How did less than 100 people control a nation of around a billion . Even Indonesia , Vietnam and other colonized nations put up resistance to their European attackers. Even before the British India was under Mughal rule from 1500s -1800s. Before the mughals India was under turkic rule from 1000AD to 1500AD . Before that the Huns and their descendants ruled India. Literal meme race . If you were born a low caste curry you would be worked to death in India . If you were a high caste curry you would try to leave that shithole just to get mogged by everyone in the west.
Your women are nice tho unlike western women

JFL theres no way that picture isnt photoshopped

Im 3/10 delusional currycel. What do? How do I get white pussy?

Im 3/10 delusional currycel. What do? How do I get white pussy?
Find a curry foid and use skin lightning, then pretend shes white, Indians have similar facial features to whites

Find a curry foid and use skin lightning, then pretend shes white, Indians have similar facial features to whites
Fuck, I forgot this forum prohibits LARP, Im slavcel btw XD

We are literally
> Ugliest race
> Low iq
> Low testosterone
> short as fuck
> Small framed
> Smaller penises
Brutal