Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel somewhat bad about being a stormfrontcel.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I have to admit I feel somewhat bad for being a stormfrontcel. The thing is I do not really hate anybody just for the color of your skin. It is not something you can choose and not something you should really be given shit for. I just hate it if people are losing the place where they live. Like I really feel like whites have no fucking business in South Africa and should GTFO and the blacks down there have every right to kick their asses out of their country. So I am not the kind of guy that would say that I am a racist and believe whites are the better race and they deserve all of earth. I just say everybody deserves:

1. Their own home land full of people that are like them.
  2. A fair chance on the dating market.

But if you immigrate to my country then there are even more males per female and my chances get even lower.

Not sure what I want to achieve with this thread. I just wanted to tell all of you ethnics I actually feel your pain and I wish things could be better for all of us and I don't hate you. I just feel like I am on a lifeboat that will sink if just one other person enters it.

I feel pretty much the same.

Like I really feel like whites have no fucking business in South Africa and should GTFO and the blacks down there have every right to kick their asses out of their country. So I am not the kind of guy that would say that I am a racist and believe whites are the better race and they deserve all of earth. I just say everybody deserves:

1. Their own home land full of people that are like them.
  2. A fair chance on the dating market.
But if you immigrate to my country then there are even more males per female and my chances get even lower.
Cucked and bluepilled. Without whites the africans would be eating shit and it would be more of a shithole than it is now. South africa is for whites, unless you want whites kicked out of the US too.

No one choosing it bro race pill is the one of the hard blackpill to swallow

Without whites the africans would be eating shit and it would be more of a shithole than it is now.

Hm...maybe you are right. I am somewhat uncertain about everything right now tbh. I wonder how I can make up my mind.
No one choosing it bro race pill is the one of the hard blackpill to swallow

Hm...why would I be proud of being German...Let's see. Because I contributed to the country and because I have a relationship with the country. It made me who I am and I contributed to making it what it is. My father and his father before him contributed to it. I am proud of the achievement of my ancestors like a father is proud of his child when it finishes school eventhough that is something not he himself accomplished. I think this is not the same as being proud of being white. It is my home and it means something to me so if I see what we have accomplished it makes me feel proud because those are my people. My ancestors. People that share similar beliefs.

Now saying that there is of course also the ridiculous SJW bullshit and feminism in this country which to be honest I am somewhat ashamed of. Like when other incels make fun of Germany for being like this I do feel somewhat ashamed.

So I would not agree that being proud of your country is wrong.

Last edited:
Cucked and bluepilled. Without whites the africans would be eating shit and it would be more of a shithole than it is now. South africa is for whites, unless you want whites kicked out of the US too.
You're a fucking dumbass. Africa was perfectly fine before white monkeys came killing their people, invading their country and ruining their infrastructure. No African is happy to have had the dirty white freaks come to his country

Was racial preservationist too. But whatever now, let all world burn

You're a fucking dumbass. Africa was perfectly fine before white monkeys came killing their people, invading their country and ruining their infrastructure. No African is happy to have had the dirty white freaks come to his country

At least I think we can all agree that the country didn't initially belong to the whites and whether the blacks would be living a worse life or not is none of the white people's business so yeah I still think the whites should GTFO.

You can not really compare the USA to South Africa. The indians were just small tribes occupying just a small portion of the land. Maybe you could compare it to Spain occupying the Aztec land but it is too late for them to GTFO right now I think. There are no Aztecs left.

At least I think we can all agree that the country didn't initially belong to the whites and whether the blacks would be living a worse life or not is none of the white people's business so yeah I still think the whites should GTFO.

You can not really compare the USA to South Africa. The indians were just small tribes occupying just a small portion of the land. Maybe you could compare it to Spain occupying the Aztec land but it is too late for them to GTFO right now I think. There are no Aztecs left.
Everyone should've stayed in their own country. Only through the trade of resources should the races have made contact and that's it. Civilians should not see and make contact with other races unless they work the trade routes.

Continent.... Continent bro

Everyone should've stayed in their own country. Only through the trade of resources should the races have made contact and that's it. Civilians should not see and make contact with other races unless they work the trade routes.

Yeah and improve their own home countries rather than move in order to live a better life. I agree. This is pretty much exactly what I think. I do not hate anyone for their skin color but races should just be separate and I do not even mean to offend anyone or discriminate anyone by saying this but it would be the safest and most peaceful and most fair way to deal with things.

except "south africa" wasn't inhabited by almost anyone until the white man came. There were some scarcely located tribes spread out across the territory, but not anything substantial. Anyway, those people aren't even the sorts of blacks living there today and are long dead. If anything whites should kick the zulus out of the territories that the zulus have migrated to after whites settled there

World wide nationalism and segregationalism is the answer, it is unfair that shitskin ethincs and small penis ricemen have to compete againts 6'2" white chads or bbc tyrones.

Globalism benefits women and women only since they can pick the best of the best worldwide chads they want.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a stormfrontcel but I don't like how Europe is turning into a third world low IQ shithole, but at the same time I can't tell whats better, third world shithole or gynocentric tyranny we have now.

I dont give shit on interests of rich white people. Far right movement is beneficial only to priveleged class of whites. No one gives a fuck on poor white people.

Tbh i don't hate my ethnic
Low IQ if you aren’t blackpilled on Jews.
Tbh everyone is a low IQ good goy because (((the media))) has told them about muh poor prosecuted jews

I dont give shit on interests of rich white people. Far right movement is beneficial only to priveleged class of whites. No one gives a fuck on poor white people.
cope. Poor whites are the ones that have to put up with the lowering of wages and niggers

idc about preservation of my race. We have nothing to live for. I guess whites want do preserve theirs because they are superior overall and contributed the most to society. Fuck there is nothing for me to be proud of

Human race in general is my enemy

Fake news.

Literally the richest guy in all of earth's history was an African. Even if Africans were as dumb as stormfront idiots would like to believe, their wealth would've allowed them import anything they desired from anywhere in the world.

If anything whites are late to the party when it comes to worldwide cultuiral domination. Literally every race experienced global dominance before the whites did. I would say europeans became dominant due to their desire to acquire spices. This helped them become very proficient at navigation by sea and trading goods with many different cultures. This caused them to develop a conquest mentality where martial prowess was above all, which led to the world we end in today. White dominance today is literally because their native food is bland as all fuck.

Fake news.

Literally the richest guy in all of earth's history was an African. Even if Africans were as dumb as stormfront idiots would like to believe, their wealth would've allowed them import anything they desired from anywhere in the world.

If anything whites are late to the party when it comes to worldwide cultuiral domination. Literally every race experienced global dominance before the whites did. I would say europeans became dominant due to their desire to acquire spices. This helped them become very proficient at navigation by sea and trading goods with many different cultures. This caused them to develop a conquest mentality where martial prowess was above all, which led to the world we end in today. White dominance today is literally because their native food is bland as all fuck.
I mean blacks do have lower IQs on average, there's no denying that

I mean blacks do have lower IQs on average, there's no denying that
but but, IQ tests are a whitey invention designed to oppress and humiliate poor african americans!

but but, IQ tests are a whitey invention designed to oppress and humiliate poor african americans!
that's true to the extent that civilization is a white construct. IQ tests aren't good indicators of spearchucking, for instance

that's true to the extent that civilization is a white construct. IQ tests aren't good indicators of spearchucking, for instance
that is true, IQ tests aren't a good indicators of your ability to shout ooga booga at your enemies as well

This may suggest that the test is flawed, tbh.
why? Is it inconceivable that the selection pressure for intelligence differ across the globe? I can think up a myriad of different ways in which the selection pressures in Europe differ from those in Africa as it pertains to intelligence

why? Is it inconceivable that the selection pressure for intelligence differ across the globe? I can think up a myriad of different ways in which the selection pressures in Europe differ from those in Africa as it pertains to intelligence

The problem is defining intelligence, which is a pretty damn broad classification.

IQ tests really shouldnt even be called IQ tests and need to be renamed to what they are testing for specifically. Logical reasoning, spatial reasoning, etc. Intelligence is way too broad of a term to properly define.

I used to be a stormfrontcel until I started becoming disillusioned with everything. Eventually I came to the realization that the preservation of any sort of race, biodiversity, or life itself is pointless and vain as an actual end goal. Advocating continuity for it's own sake says more about the individual suggesting it than the topic at hand, the preservation of life as a concept only matters to those who feel the need to justify their own existence, wishing for the continuation of something which you identify with is only relevant so you can say that your life is a meaningful experience and matters too.

Instead of thinking "how could we create the best possible world", I began to understand that the best possible state of existence for anyone is actually the lack of it, the lack of any existence at all. We work to fix countless problems which are brought about solely through the need to maintain our bodies a balanced emotional state. We keep pushing a rock up a hill over and over again like Sisyphus, but we never really ask ourselves why, only how to go about it in a more efficient manner. Some are content to say that we find meaning through the struggle itself, but personally, once I saw the cognitive mechanisms at work for what they were, I couldn't justify it to myself any longer.

Race preservation is just another cope, although obviously I agree that ethno-nationalism would be preferable to the modern west, almost any other cultural zietgiest would(as far as I'm concerned the entire 20th century was a mistake). All I'm saying is that striving for this alone is missing the bigger picture.

Ok we created civilisation that fucked up us. Cool.
Btw first civilisations were not of purely white origin. Sumerians would be considered as sand niggers by white suprematist's standarts . Those first civilisations by large are semitic.
In addition to it -one of the oldest civilisations was created by mongoloids , namely China.

as far as I'm concerned the entire 20th century was a mistake).

Yes, although the bad ideas were already there, it was the wars, specially WW2, that allowed the worst to flourish and killed any effective opposition to them.

Fake news.

So black poverty doesn't exist because Jay-Z exists

If anything whites are late to the party when it comes to worldwide cultuiral domination. Literally every race experienced global dominance before the whites did.

Good point.

Before the year 1600 in Northern Europe, where many stormfrontcels hail from, the contribution to scientific innovation and knowledge from this region is ziltch.

What? Were whites sub 60 IQ all the way up to the point and became high IQ suddenly afterwards? You will have to answer why this is the case without gerrymandering history to fit what you believe.

Personally, I'm skeptical of the notion of IQ. I think that there is something like intelligence out there, but I don't believe it is accurately captured by a unidimensional vector.

There is also the issue that these Psychologists are not mathematically trained. A guy named Nassim Taleb, a notable probability theorist, brings up many mathematical problems with the formulation of the "g factor".

I've personally been to countries where the supposed average IQ was around 60-70, which is the range of mild retardation. These people get on with their lives normally: they aren't drooling on the ground and attempting to eat rocks. It makes me think that there is definitely something up about this "IQ", and whether it really does measure intelligence, whatever that is.

Last edited:
If anything whites are late to the party when it comes to worldwide cultural domination. Literally every race experienced global dominance before the whites did.