Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel so tired

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I basically feel tired all the time, tired throughout the day, when I go to sleep, and when I wake up. It used to be that when I was a kid sleep kinda felt like a chore, as I still felt positive feelings and hope, life felt like something to be experienced as opposed to just tolerated and suffered through. The enthusiasm to try new things, or to even enjoy escapist media is mostly gone now. Instead of regretting the time I'm forced to spend asleep, now I regret the time in which I'm forced to be conscious. Every night I fall asleep hoping that I don't wake up, and then I eventually wake anyway, wishing that I hadn't.

I don't want to die. I want what I still don't have. If I could choose to never have come to this existence I would decide for that, but that's not possible because I already exist.

What's your sleeping schedule and diet like? do you smoke a lot?

Me too, I also feel tired.

Same. Even when I was gymmaxing.

I went to see a doctor to see if there is something wrong with me. He made things difficult.

Imagine if there were a genetic mutation that makes people lazy. In clown world, that would be like winning a lottery ticket. You could get free money from the state, and you could sue your employer for making you work too hard. Because you could say "I'm lazy but it's not my fault, it's my genes!".

I suspect such condition exists, but doctors will diagnose it only if they have no other choice.

Damn, how old are you OP? I go to bed at 4 AM, wake up at 12. I eat junkfood and drink soda pretty much every day. Perhaps you don't go outside?

Damn, how old are you OP? I go to bed at 4 AM, wake up at 12. I eat junkfood and drink soda pretty much every day. Perhaps you don't go outside?
I'm 25, and yeah I don't get outside as much as I should. Although I went through several years where I would barely leave the house ever, so I've definitely improved recently, not because I feel better though, I actually feel worse now than I ever have. Can't even be content rotting anymore.

I try to fall asleep between 9-11 PM, always wake up at 6AM now.

Not really, I smoke once a day at absolute most, but more often I smoke once every couple of days.
Wow u have a really healthy sleep schedule
Idk just find a cope to fill in your day,do sth that requires physical activity

I just hate the day and wish it was night 24/7

I used to feel like this a couple of months ago, checking myself into a mental hospital at least changed that.

I have goals and stuff these days so i rarely get tired.