Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel so sad today

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I usually feel angry or completely braindead but today I just feel really sad.
On my way home from the gym there were loads and loads and loads of foids on the bus, every single one on their way to parties.
There were also loads of guys (not all attractive) but they all mogged me ngl.
Life has no meaning when you dont even have a friend, I used to have loads of friends but they all got new friends now and I'm left alone.
It hurts sitting all alone in the darkness doing nothing while people are out there having fun, even other incels who have friends.
This is me right now tbh :(

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 92
I feel for you tbh bro. Try to watch something to take your mind off it. That's what I do.

FAP BRO
it helps

I feel sad every day.

Im honestly never sad

Just exhausted, dead and disgusted

I feel for you tbh bro. Try to watch something to take your mind off it. That's what I do.

Thanks bro, I guess I will.
Thats what I usually do

On my way home from the gym there were loads and loads and loads of foids on the bus, every single one on their way to parties.
you just reminded me that is saturday.
fuck I keep forgetting what day it is

Sorry bro :feelsbadman:,you still have us and I hope you feel better tomorrow.

I hate taking the bus late at night. You just come back home after a shitty day at work, and you see normies and foids on pre-mate mode everywhere going to parties. I don't even know where all those parties are in my awfully sad city, but still it seems they happen on an industrial level.

Sorry. Their car may crash or die of overdosing though

jfl at gymcopers

valentines day is in 4 days buddy boyos :feelscry::feelsrope:

I feel sad today to, my mom made me feel bad telling me how much of a failure i am

Holy shit,you're gonna hit 10k.congrats.

Been there man. Hope you feel better.

What I don't like is that you are the elephant in the room, so everyone notices you from the corner of their eyes. Average looking people and above can't comprehend why anyone would ever be alone, so they think you are either a bad person or you're socially awkward and to afraid to put yourself out there.:feelsbadman:

same. I spent the entire eveing in my room while everyone I know was out partying and posting about it on social media. I hate leaving the house and seeing attractive foids and couples outside but it would have been nice to have to option to go out with friends at least.

(Guests: 29)

I wonder if they think of your overreacting. I just go to sleep.

Sorry to hear, OP.