Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel so sad - Christmas

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★
Everyone is enjoying Christmas, having fun with their families & friends, eating wonderful food ..

I am lying on my bed .. completely alone, scrolling through instagram posts of former class mates who are having fun.

New year is way harder for me

Everyone is enjoying Christmas, having fun with their families & friends, eating wonderful food ..

I am lying on my bed .. completely alone, scrolling through instagram posts of former class mates who are having fun.
I feel you. I liked on Instagram and my crush is taking pics of her and her boyfriend.

While we're reading this forum, same thing applies.

:feelsrope:

christmas is haram fuck all those nromfaggots who are enjoying it they all got o hell death to all cucks

I don't know man, Christmas became a consumerist holiday for normies and couples.

nigger i have to work on 25th whole fucking day and deal with bunch of bullshit that i usually dont have to deal with

nigger i have to work on 25th whole fucking day and deal with bunch of bullshit that i usually dont have to deal with
ask for a gift from your employer mang :fuk: