Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel so powerless in this world

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Can't control my own mind, not that of others, nothing. All I can do is imagine and fantasize, yet every single time I then wake up the this putrid of an existence.
I can't even fucking write my own books due to lack of knowledge despite having great writing skills, can't do anything barely even fantasize, only rage and vent.

We are actually powerless in this world,our life is all about day dreaming and hoping for things to change in a good way and there is no way to change our fate.

We are left this world to live but we're not ones in control of our lifes and that's funny as hell.

I think I'm narcissistic and delusional for trying to fix shit up in my life so I'm doomed with eternal hell,not having control of my life.

We are actually powerless in this world,our life is all about day dreaming and hoping for things to change in a good way and there is no way to change our fate.

We are left this world to live but we're not ones in control of our lifes and that's funny as hell.

I think I'm narcissistic and delusional for trying to fix shit up in my life so I'm doomed with eternal hell,not having control of my life.
The worst thing about all of this is being unable to rope.

take a walk and breathe in some fresh air

The worst thing about all of this is being unable to rope.
I think roping is all about losing your shit for a second,then bum,you're dead. but will it change anything ? I heavily doubt. honestly,I don't have hope anymore and don't know how I keep coping with this life,my mind want me dead but my natural instincts keep me away from the rope

I think roping is all about losing your shit for a second,then bum,you're dead. but will it change anything ? I heavily doubt. honestly,I don't have hope anymore and don't know how I keep coping with this life,my mind want me dead but my natural instincts keep me away from the rope
Only reason I can't rope is out of my fear of hell, had it not been for that I'd be long gone by now and could finally say bye bye to this shit world.
Sadly I can't.

Only reason I can't rope is out of my fear of hell, had it not been for that I'd be long gone by now and could finally say bye bye to this shit world.
Sadly I can't.
I'm fear of hell as well,but I also don't want my family to feel sad,if I hadn't them,I think I would already go postal and rope

So then just gain the knowledge and write your book

Can't control my own mind, not that of others, nothing. All I can do is imagine and fantasize, yet every single time I then wake up the this putrid of an existence.
I can't even fucking write my own books due to lack of knowledge despite having great writing skills, can't do anything barely even fantasize, only rage and vent.
Oh yeah? Well, I have even less power than you.

write a book about having no power

Sadly I can't.
why wouldn't you be going to hell regardless?
So then just gain the knowledge and write your book
this is harder than it sounds tbh

We are simply observers of the decisions our brains make for us

Small dose of oxycodone might help.

We are all powerless. I put my faith in God and I’m LDARing until this world ends.

Cannot control people and convince them to search for my cute adorable loli waifu. Cute adorable loli waifu is exeptionally rare creature, maybe amount of them in this world is 0. But even if bigger-its very rare, and need help in searching-both in internets and especially in going outside, with my social anxiety
Help :<

Try to join a religious group, it can help and give you a sincere and honest way of life, to find yourself; forget this world based on lies and worship of Satan.

Saying that, we are all powerless in this world if we don't have some connection to power, or not being charismatic leaders.

pERhaps something could change that...

We could team up. I have a great story to tell the world, but I'm doubtful of my writing abilities, specially in English (I want to write it in English since writing it in Portuguese would greatly diminish my public).