Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel so old, lost and hopeless

Celius

Celius

-
I don’t feel like I belong with the people on here. My situation is extremely different than the average user excluding the feds and IT larpers which is probably consistent of 90%.

I’m only in my early twenties and I already feel like I’m older than most of this forum. Even if I’m around my peers, I just feel so old and ugly compared to them. They’re all so energetic and ready to concur the fucking world too. I can’t do that shit. I‘ve been bullied my whole life, I don’t even have the manpower to get up from the bed anymore.

I get immense chest pain whenever I leave my house too. I can’t stand being outside anymore, I’ve become an actual agoraphobic. It genuinely makes me feel sick and I’m sad that I ended up like this.

I don’t know what else to do anymore honestly. I just want the pain to stop. I don’t even want to have friends or a girlfriend anymore, I just wanna feel like I belong.

Same, I feel like an old man too all I do is go for walks, watch stuff and play with my dog.

I feel withered despite being relatively young

I don’t feel like I belong with the people on here. My situation is extremely different than the average user excluding the feds and IT larpers which is probably consistent of 90%.

I’m only in my early twenties and I already feel like I’m older than most of this forum. Even if I’m around my peers, I just feel so old and ugly compared to them. They’re all so energetic and ready to concur the fucking world too. I can’t do that shit. I‘ve been bullied my whole life, I don’t even have the manpower to get up from the bed anymore.

I get immense chest pain whenever I leave my house too. I can’t stand being outside anymore, I’ve become an actual agoraphobic. It genuinely makes me feel sick and I’m sad that I ended up like this.

I don’t know what else to do anymore honestly. I just want the pain to stop. I don’t even want to have friends or a girlfriend anymore, I just wanna feel like I belong.
ur not special

even in ur suffering ur nothing special a lot of people suffer like this, what you described is pretty average truecel experience.

Even in our suffering we are not unique truly born to lose JFL

I don’t feel like I belong with the people on here.
What you described is how many of us feel. Inceldom alienates you from everybody around you and the depression makes you feel old.

I feel like a pre-teen turning into an old man without ever being an adult or even a teenager

I’ve become an actual agoraphobic
Im not afraid of outside world and open spaces in and of itself but I just hate being surrounded by pack of animals called humans, when im in the city or where there are humanoid npc around I am constantly stressed but in the forest for example I feel much better and calm

How are your careers/academics?

How are your careers/academics?
Not good. We have four or five different types of universities where I’m from and I had to studymaxx like an abused dog in my late teens to get into the one that’s free (also considered as the best) only to realize it’s just as shitty as everywhere else. I also have difficulty catching up.

Career wise I have no feature. It’ll most likely be a dead end in my case. There really is no point in putting so much energy into trying for no results, I’ve kinda just given up.

Same

mate I am 39 years of age and have never had a girlfriend in my life.

Brutal. I'm 30 but always felt old, since my teens. Also no hair since 18 which contributed a lot for this feeling.

My brother is only a few years younger than you and he’s also never had anyone, he’s just as KHHV as I am. Inceldom literally runs in our genes. Get some sleep my man, it’s 3:30 where you live. Here’s some aid if you need it:

My brother is only a few years younger than you and he’s also never had anyone, he’s just as KHHV as I am. Inceldom literally runs in our genes. Get some sleep my man, it’s 3:30 where you live. Here’s some aid if you need it:

I have trouble sleeping

What does this mean KHHV ?

I mean it’s pretty much 6 in the morning here and I haven’t slept for 24 hours so… same here.

‘Kissless, hugless, handless, virgin,’ just a shitty way to describe that someone has never had a girlfriend or any sexual experience.
go to the red light district excortmax the only way it is how I lost my virginity.

i am an actual agoraphobic. it must be a punishment from god or somehting.

i am an actual agoraphobic. it must be a punishment from god or somehting.
I feel severe chest pain and heartache when I leave the house. I wasn’t always like this. Years and years of bullying turned me into this. I can’t even leave my house without a mask cause I don’t want people to see my deformed face.

I feel severe chest pain and heartache when I leave the house. I wasn’t always like this. Years and years of bullying turned me into this. I can’t even leave my house without a mask cause I don’t want people to see my deformed face.

for me its not chest pain but palpitations and like my heart is skipping a beat and adrenaline/ panic. its horrific. im sorry u had to go through this..

I'm 32 man. Never had a girlfriend. I have terribly low energy and my scalp is f'd up. My heart is most likely weak and unhealthy since I literally almost collapsed on it twice. I feel like I can't rely on my self.

I'm 32 man. Never had a girlfriend. I have terribly low energy and my scalp is f'd up. My heart is most likely weak and unhealthy since I literally almost collapsed on it twice. I feel like I can't rely on my self.
I am 39 imagine how I feel

I've been here OP. Extreme health anxiety for 15+ years. DM me if you want a friend and tips to get over it

Im not afraid of outside world and open spaces in and of itself but I just hate being surrounded by pack of animals called humans, when im in the city or where there are humanoid npc around I am constantly stressed but in the forest for example I feel much better and calm
If gold could be put into words

Brutal.