Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel so lonely ;(

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I feel so lonely all the time, 90% of the time I think about how lonely I am, 5% of the time I feel like a failure and that nothing good will come out of me.
And the other 5% is thinking about girls whom I will never get not actually exist..
How do I even make friends in the college I am at?
I feel like I am this annoying kid who needs to grow up and no one wants him around..
wtf is wrong with me guys?! :feelsbadman:

Are you in the UK or america/Canada?

Nobody wants to be friends with an incel. You're broken just like the rest of us.

Nobody wants to be friends with an incel. You're broken just like the rest of us.
noooo, i'd happily be friends with anyone from here as long as they're in London too

what's your major are you stem

My childhood conditioning has made it so i can never feel loneliness, what does loneliness feel like OP?

Yeah i'm sorry brother :(
I used to be the annoying kid that no one wants around too, but i OVERHAULED and majorly fraud-ed my personality and now people think i'm really "cool to be around" and "Friendly"
Even if you make friends though it doesn't take away from the utter existential angst and utter depression (in my case at least)

Israel

Computer Science

It's over :feelsrope:
all your cs courses will suck pretty much, learn web dev on the side, databasing,and how to script on python for a easy job/internship.

My condolences. I am also quite lonely :/

noooo, i'd happily be friends with anyone from here as long as they're in London too
Move to the USA and we can be friends

I feel so lonely all the time, 90% of the time I think about how lonely I am, 5% of the time I feel like a failure and that nothing good will come out of me.
And the other 5% is thinking about girls whom I will never get not actually exist..
How do I even make friends in the college I am at?
I feel like I am this annoying kid who needs to grow up and no one wants him around..
wtf is wrong with me guys?! :feelsbadman:
Wanna a hug???