Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel so lonely. Most of you aren't even incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Maybe I'm wrong maybe what I mean is that most of you aren't even truecels. There are very few truecels on here. I post a thread about one of my stories that have happened cuz of my looks and almost no one can even relate and there's probs like only 3 other ppl ik on here who have experienced the same kinda stuff throughout their life
Makes me feel so lonely idk y

yeah, I'm a Slayer. Can't relate, too busy with Stacy sucking my dick rn ngl

jfl dude who would choose to rot here over getting laid

What story are you talking about?

Maybe I'm wrong maybe what I mean is that most of you aren't even truecels. There are very few truecels on here. I post a thread about one of my stories that have happened cuz of my looks and almost no one can even relate and there's probs like only 3 other ppl ik on here who have experienced the same kinda stuff throughout their life

i am boyo :feelsbadman:
yeah, I'm a Slayer. Can't relate, too busy with Stacy sucking my dick rn ngl

jfl dude who would choose to rot here over getting laid
this tbh, some guys here may have gotten laid at some point, but all users are losers no doubt about that

"Im the real incel not you fakecels" post no 54543

really bro we doing this shit again. :feelsseriously:

As you can imagine I have a hard time trusting people

just dont trust greycels and your good.

most fakecels cant help but brag after a few months, they are masters of self sabotage

Can you post a link to your story? As a 3/10 truecel I can probably relate. Been through a lot of shit myself.

the true truecels are dead