Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel so infantile, and like life is a joke, and its really funny, but also sad

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Infantile in that I start doing random autistic sounds, childish mannerisms, movements, and language.

But maybe it is social isolation that's causing insanity or child-like behavior in me. I notice in movies where the main character is isolated on another planet or on an island, that the person starts doing all kinds of autistic childlike behaviors to cope with the situation.

My existence seems like a joke, that it is so bad that it makes me laugh, and then rage, and then laugh, and then rage, and then laugh.

common stuff

same here tbh
also i look like a child lol

this is shitty planet

Just be Jewish bro

common stuff

But will it stop. I also feel pretty much like a child, perhaps even worse. I am nothing but a toddler and there is nothing I can do about this situation.

But will it stop. I also feel pretty much like a child, perhaps even worse. I am nothing but a toddler and there is nothing I can do about this situation.
you can't be an adult without a mate, it's impossible
you can either a child or a senior citizen, but not an adolescent or an adult

Infantile in that I start doing random autistic sounds, childish mannerisms, movements, and language.

But maybe it is social isolation that's causing insanity or child-like behavior in me. I notice in movies where the main character is isolated on another planet or on an island, that the person starts doing all kinds of autistic childlike behaviors to cope with the situation.

My existence seems like a joke, that it is so bad that it makes me laugh, and then rage, and then laugh, and then rage, and then laugh.

i have many issues and many of thm would be solved by sex

Confirmed I'm condascended like a child by most adults.