Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel so fucking bad for this guy

• Thread starter Welfare Collector
  • Start date
Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★

I bet if this was chad hitting up this girl the title of the video would be totally different.

the tf2pill is too brutal to handle

Lol seen it. Vid was hilarious.

TF2 is so good
i love it

Christ, this guy seems to be on the far end on the spectrum. Autism is a fucking death sentence.

Reminds me of foid streamers and their faggot thirsty followers that engage in that stupid cuckery. So many of those white knights hand wagecucked earnings to foids that never pay them any mind and would simply walk past and ignore them if they saw them on the street. Donating to streamers and "helping" foids in game :feelsree: so cucked.

I honestly feel bad for him. He's obviously autistic, he doesn't understand.

Reminds me of foid streamers and their faggot thirsty followers that engage in that stupid cuckery. So many of those white knights hand wagecucked earnings to foids that never pay them any mind and would simply walk past and ignore them if they saw them on the street. Donating to streamers and "helping" foids in game :feelsree: so cucked.

It’s funny too because you always see women on mainstream games or multiplayer games like CSGO and Overwatch but never single player shit or RTS games. You’d think if they genuinely enjoyed it and weren’t just using it as a front to extract men’s resources there’d be this 50/50 ratio across the board.

It’s funny too because you always see women on mainstream games or multiplayer games like CSGO and Overwatch but never single player shit or RTS games. You’d think if they genuinely enjoyed it and weren’t just using it as a front to extract men’s resources there’d be this 50/50 ratio across the board.

I was playing CSGO competitive and a woman started to talk... two guys just said "go wash the dishes" "go masturbate you bitch" JFL THIS WAS FUNNY ASF (happened in 2017).

I was playing CSGO competitive and a woman started to talk... two guys just said "go wash the dishes" "go masturbate you bitch" JFL THIS WAS FUNNY ASF (happened in 2017).

It’s always hilarious when roasties get told to fuck off for invading male spaces.

Fuark I remember this video, it hurts, I wish it was purely funny but this is reality for any male with autism if they aren't pure chad

Sean is either posting here now or killed himself

Sean is either posting here now or killed himself
Sean is too autistic to work out the basics of a social forum
he's likely living with parents, banned from online gaming and has to take meds daily ngl

he's likely living with parents, banned from online gaming and has to take meds daily ngl

Brutal.

Probably bought an e thot some games in the hopes of a girlfriend. His mother came home and grounded him for using her credit card. PC gets taken away and wifi gets shut off because his primitive karen mother is sick of paying the internet bills. Mother sends him to some boot camp because shes sick of her son sitting around playing video games all day. He comes back from bootcamp still autistic and useless so his mother lets him have 2 hours of gaming time per day as long as he plays sport on the weekend and sees his therapist

Probably bought an e thot some games in the hopes of a girlfriend. His mother came home and grounded him for using her credit card. PC gets taken away and wifi gets shut off because his primitive karen mother is sick of paying the internet bills. Mother sends him to some boot camp because shes sick of her son sitting around playing video games all day. He comes back from bootcamp still autistic and useless so his mother lets him have 2 hours of gaming time per day as long as he plays sport on the weekend and sees his therapist
what a life

I bet if this was chad hitting up this girl the title of the video would be totally different.

I didn't had to look at nick (toxicangel, could any other name could be more le gamergirl than that?) to know that person playing blue heavy was her, using natascha for anything but trolling is something only foid or lobotomite could come up with

TF2 is so good
i love it
How I miss good days of maining heavy like a sperg and having hours of fun on various minecraft trade servers

the tf2pill is too brutal to handle

it strikes again https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1934432391

Foids should not be allowed to play video games tbh.

Foids should not be allowed to play video games tbh.
Why? I don't care if they want to play Metroid or Final Fantasy or some shit.

The problem is moreso when they take over the communities based on celebrating the games and distract from the games.

Everyone in this video is a garbage human being.

Allowing normoids easy access to the Internet was a huge mistake. Previously if a foid wanted to make money from her holes she would have to become a literal prostitute but now as long as she has a smartphone she can post on onlyfans or manyvids and have thirsty beta cucks throwing money at her.

I hate normoids so fucking much it hurts.

Allowing normoids easy access to the Internet was a huge mistake. Previously if a foid wanted to make money from her holes she would have to become a literal prostitute but now as long as she has a smartphone she can post on onlyfans or manyvids and have thirsty beta cucks throwing money at her.

I hate normoids so fucking much it hurts.
We had a good filter before.

Why? I don't care if they want to play Metroid or Final Fantasy or some shit.

The problem is moreso when they take over the communities based on celebrating the games and distract from the games.
You answered your own question. Allowing them in games, multiplayer or no will ultimately destroy said games.

Holy fuck, never would TF2 being posted on .co

Damn I must have seen this video at least 5 times. This Sean guy is definitely Autistic. He probably thought she would become his friend if he bought her a game jfl. On another note, this shows just how easily simps will give females free stuff. I need to get my sister on my account and use her to get free unusuals in trade servers. Btw, anyone still play Tf2? Over 2k hours here

The autists probably mogs me.

the way they treat this man is horrible and they lack empathy for his situation.

You answered your own question. Allowing them in games, multiplayer or no will ultimately destroy said games.
Allowing someone to play a game does not mean you need to allow them in gaming communities.

Allowing someone to play a game does not mean you need to allow them in gaming communities.
You're splitting hairs. Foids will, be it directly or indirectly destroy any game they invade.

You're splitting hairs. Foids will, be it directly or indirectly destroy any game they invade.
You can't invade single-player games.

Most gaming meetups are also based around multiplayer competitions.

>you can't invade single-player games
Sure you can. Pull up and start demanding the game be made easier for your feeble foid brain. Start demanding more strong wimmin in single player games. Demand safe spaces for women who play these games.

Women should not be allowed anywhere near video games. Full stop.

I don't feel bad for him.
Nobody forced him to be like that.

Hard to watch without cringing.

I don't feel bad for him.
Nobody forced him to be like that.

wtf? Of course no one forced him to be autistic, just like no one forced us to be ugly

Nobody forced him to be a modern slave to that "gamer girl".