Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel so bad for toyota corollas

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Theyre nobodys dream car :feelsbadman:

Imagine youre a corolla

usc40toc041e021001.png

Youre loyal, comfy, get good fuel economy, can go 200k+ miles with no issues and no maintenance yet given a chance most people would happily trade you for a more powerful german sedan that breaks down weekly if they had the money :feelsbadman:

it's over for many, many cars

Incel car ngl

Normies get cars based off how cool they look and how fast they are

Car fandom is stupid, does it get you from point A to B as fast as a lambo driving within the laws of the road? yes. It also has seating for 5 and better storage. Toyota Corolla > Aventador.

Corollacels on suicide watch now.

It's grand father 86 corolla mogs him all the way from japan to USA. It's over for corollacel.

Images

Car fandom is stupid, does it get you from point A to B as fast as a lambo driving within the laws of the road? yes. It also has seating for 5 and better storage. Toyota Corolla > Aventador.
Normcucks gotta consoom

Best car is a 1987 Yugo GV

Yeah. I used to be into cars. I still like to look at them but once you actually realize what they are (GIGACOPE), you lose interest. Would you rather be smarter/taller/handsomer or have a nicer car? Only the LowIQcels would answer the latter.

Cliffs: not to mention they are deathtraps.

Corollas hold their value more than any car in its class. If you wanna talk shitty, talk dodge neon or Chevy cobalt. Those are truly atrocious

COPE

15549272-2010-toyota-corolla-std.jpg

Many foids drive corollas. There's no foids to drive us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back