Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel so bad as a white person that I ended up with subhuman browns.

Are you white?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No-Indian

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No-Asian

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No-black

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Fucking hell this always makes me sad.

How much of you guys are white? 
Be honest.

There are quite a few whites here but that's because whites are the majority in the west. The average white is far less likely to be incel than the average minority.

If you're ethnic you don't even need to be ugly to be incel.

fuck u, u ugly tranny piece of shit.
ALL women reject/dump u and u are ugly as fuck.
U are LOWER than ethnics.

End urself loser.

Racism / WNism is cope

Happy and accomplished people don't care about race

Is it me or is there a severe lack of Hispanic incels on every incel forum compared to whites, blacks, indians/asians ect..?

NegroKing said:
There are quite a few whites here but that's because whites are the majority in the west. The average white is far less likely to be incel than the average minority.

We should rename this from incels.is to currycels.me lel.

jagged0 said:
We should rename this from incels.is to currycels.me lel.

Nah, there's a really good representation of every racial group besides Asians(surprisingly) and hispanics(not surprisingly).

Why the fuck are you being racist and calling us subhumans when you yourself are an incel loser? Quit being a fucking idiot. You're not better than us, you're in the same boat.

Maybe you're even worse. At least us browncels are highly educated and hold affluent employment. Whitecels typically tend to be bottom of the barrel genetic trash who should be euthanised since even the most basic of whitecels can get an asian chick.

Fontaine said:
Racism / WNism is cope

Fuck off. Multiculturalism means the end of diversity. It ends with one big blot of nothing but mongrel bugmen consumers.

The very reason Indian males complain is because they live in  a multicultural world where their women are exposed to other groups as potential sex partners to compare to their own kind. If I were a curry, I'd go back home and shit in the streets until I found my currystacy.

Yep, looks like you've stooped low.

You have yet to realize that most people don't care; especially, if you're a low status male anyway (since your race is negligible in this case).

I aint even racist I just hate the fact that I am not posting with ppl similar to myself.
I consider all humans pretty much garbage and wouldn't mind if everyone died so just chill tbh.

Fontaine said:
Racism / WNism is cope

Lol, this is going to infuriate some posters here.

Most of the good looking people I know aren't bitter.

Race doesn't matter at all, the only thing that matters is if your frame as well as face are chad level if you're butt-ugly then you're going to be incel no matter what.

Somebody please ban this bitch. Racism should not be tolerated. You said you're angry that you're not posting with people similar to yourself just because you're white? We are all incel and human you fucking retard. There is no excuse to not ban this guy, GTFO our forum and go back to lookism faggot

NegroKing said:

Wrong. You have to be ugly to be incel, with no exceptions beyond severely crippling mental illness.

jagged0 said:
Race doesn't matter at all, the only thing that matters is if your frame as well as face are chad level if you're butt-ugly then you're going to be incel no matter what.

Similarity breeds solidarity. Being among racial kin makes you feel at home. Even blacks want to hang around other blacks. It's not racist, it's fucking reality.

Nautica1983 said:
Somebody please ban this bitch. Racism should not be tolerated. You said you're angry that you're not posting with people similar to yourself just because you're white? We are all incel and human you fucking retard. There is no excuse to not ban this guy, GTFO our forum and go back to lookism faggot

Sorry you're a mongrel.

Nautica1983 said:

Imagine people have an in group preference to their own race. 

Shocking?!

sepelion said:
jagged0 said:
Similarity breeds solidarity. Being among racial kin makes you feel at home. Even blacks want to hang around other blacks. It's not racist, it's fucking reality.

What did that have to do with the poster you quoted point?

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Nautica1983 said:
Shocking?!

We're on the internet but if you really wanted to why not just post on /pol/?

sepelion said:
jagged0 said:
He said he didn't relate to us just because he's white surrounded by mostly browns even though we are all incel, is being incel not the reason we are here, how does being a different race make you unrelatable to us, how the fuck is that not racism? This cunt needs to be banned!

Framecel222 said:
Wrong. You have to be ugly to be incel, with no exceptions beyond severely crippling mental illness.

That's quite frankly not true. A sub 8 white guy can still be a normie, or Chad-lite if lucky. A sub 8 ethnic is incel unless he has something else to make up for it.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Nautica1983 said:
Shocking?!
This is an internet forum you fucking retard, the reason we are all here is because of inceldom, why the hell do you care what race of people is on here when the focal point is inceldom, you're a racist, fuck off.

Morf12 said:
We're on the internet but if you really wanted to why not just post on /pol/?

I literally have no interest in posting about politics or stormfront content. I have been rejected by """my""" females I aint part of any shit or community in fact I dont even vote.

None of the options apply to me (I am Iraqi-cel)

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
I literally have no interest in posting about politics or stormfront content. I have been rejected by """my""" females I aint part of any shit or community in fact I dont even vote.

/pol/ frequently talks about incel like topics although they're pretty blue pilled compared to our black pills. They also talk a lot about """"our""""" women. Next best bet is /r9k/.

Most incels are white and whites are by far the most underprivileged, hated, and oppressed race in 2017 America.

I'm not going to pretend there is any racial solidarity today, regardless. Despite my preference for being among those like myself (which regardless of your background, you should feel the same), I know every group today has shills who only care about "human capital" for their own profitable ends.

Globalism won at the end of WWII. We're dealing with it.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Fucking hell this always makes me sad.

How much of you guys are white? 
Be honest.

ugly motherfucker

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
I aint even racist I just hate the fact that I am not posting with ppl similar to myself.
I consider all humans pretty much garbage and wouldn't mind if everyone died so just chill tbh.

- Says he's not a racist
-Calls browns subhuman
- Says he feels bad being surrounded by subhuman browns
-Says hes not similar to us because his race is white and he's around mostly browns on a forum about incels. That makes sense to this guy?

Im not gonna chill, you didnt have too make this topic, you willingly chose to post this crap and now you're gonna get criticism for it BITCH.

Nautica1983 said:
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
- Says he's not a racist
-Calls browns subhuman
-Says hes not similar to us because his race is white and he's around mostly browns on a forum about incels. That makes sense to this guy?
Im not gonna chill, you didnt have too make this topic, you willingly chose to post this crap and now you're gonna get criticism for it BITCH.

Jesus Christ you imbecile.
An incel=subhuman. Meaning it is even worse when those subhumans arent even similar to yourself.

If you are an incel you arr subhuman regardless of your race.

NegroKing said:
That's quite frankly not true. A sub 8 white guy can still be a normie, or Chad-lite if lucky. A sub 8 ethnic is incel unless he has something else to make up for it.

Stop fucking coping, you don't have to be 8/10 to get laid. We are all incel because we're UGLY. You are incel because you're UGLY. It's as simple as that.

sepelion said:
Fuck off. Multiculturalism means the end of diversity. It ends with one big blot of nothing but mongrel bugmen consumers.

Retarded cope, like most WN talking points 

The appropriation of Italian pizza by Americans never led to the disappearance of traditional Italian pizzaioli, and even if it were the case, who would give a flying fuck

Morf12 said:
/pol/ frequently talks about incel like topics although they're pretty blue pilled compared to our black pills. They also talk a lot about """"our""""" women.

Yep. I stopped bothering with pol. I'd be categorized as an ethnocentric European American, but the so-called white male embrace of Donald Trump shattered any racist bone I had left in me, in the modern world anyways.

Those idiots on the one hand parrot antisemitism, and on the other pick the most Jewish NYC wheel and deal spoiled boomer globalist type as savior.

I'll never participate in race politics again. It's a lie. They just want more stuff, they're just like every other group. They have no actual principles. They're the "bugmen" they decry.

Nautica1983 said:
- Says he's not a racist
-Calls browns subhuman
-Says hes not similar to us because his race is white and he's around mostly browns on a forum about incels. That makes sense to this guy?

A mod needs to ban the racistcel that made this thread.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Nautica1983 said:
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
- Says he's not a racist
-Calls browns subhuman
-Says hes not similar to us because his race is white and he's around mostly browns on a forum about incels. That makes sense to this guy?
Jesus Christ you imbecile.
An incel=subhuman. Meaning it is even worse when those subhumans arent even similar to yourself.
If you are an incel you arr subhuman regardless of your race.
Lol at saying its somehow worse when when their not similar too you, WE ARE SIMILAR TOO YOU DUMBASS, not because of race, but because of INCELDOM, thats why we are all here you fucking retard. You're a racist, you should be banned, and you shouldnt be on this forum, FUCK OFF

jagged0 said:
A mod needs to ban the racistcel that made this thread.

You're no different than the reddit mods who banned incels. You want to stifle public opinion. 

Go to cucktears and reddit if you want safespaces, or defend your beliefs here.

Things is that except for blackpilled Indians, rest of the Indians don't care. Look at it like this. In India there is no hookup culture and a lot of people are virgin by 23-24 and they don't even care because they know they would get a girl via arrange marriage. TBH I can get an 8/10virgin Indian girl via arrange marriage and I would also get dowry besides that.. And in arrange marriage too guys wouldn't be judged too much on looks rather money, job etc. This happens because of the present culture in India, which might change in the future, and will change. While in the West ugly Whites are screwed since they live 24x7 with guys who fuck all day and women who define hypergamy and its obvious that the most Incel guys are white. AN ugly white guy is fucked bad. Yes you can say you can get girls in Asia but those Asian girls usually would be after your money and greencard. Similarly arabcels can get arrange marriage. Black guys are less Incel since black women are lesser desired.

sepelion said:
I'm not going to pretend there is any racial solidarity today, regardless. Despite my preference for being among those like myself (which regardless of your background, you should feel the same), I know every group today has shills who only care about "human capital" for their own profitable ends.

Globalism won at the end of WWII. We're dealing with it.

Solidarity solely based on race has never existed, it is a neckbeard's pipedream

Even in Nazi Germany, people who received financial aid were expected to get back to work as soon as they could. I don't see how it varies from what we have now.

Framecel222 said:
Stop fucking coping, you don't have to be 8/10 to get laid. We are all incel because we're UGLY. You are incel because you're UGLY. It's as simple as that.

Well let's put it this way-the standard for being ugly is much higher for minorities than for whites. You can be facially a 6/10 but if you're brown you're still considered ugly by women.

Minorities(besides blacks) can either be incel or Chad, there is nothing in between. We aren't blessed with any of this normie/Chad-lite bullshit that you guys enjoy.

sepelion said:
Yep. I stopped bothering with pol. I'd be categorized as an ethnocentric European American, but the so-called white male embrace of Donald Trump shattered any racist bone I had left in me, in the modern world anyways.

Those idiots on the one hand parrot antisemitism, and on the other pick the most Jewish NYC wheel and deal spoiled boomer globalist type as savior.

I'll never participate in race politics again. It's a lie. They just want more stuff, they're just like every other group. They have no actual principles. They're the "bugmen" they decry.

Pretty much how I feel about politics as well. 

It is all about self promotion,money,fucking over others,selling.your own country,etc. 

But as an.incel.it makes it even tad more pointless as it is not like I am a part of anything either way. 
My "own" race dosent give a fuck about me and "my" females have rejected me as well. Its ogre. 
I suspect most of /pol/ is in simmilar.situation.

sepelion said:

I don't want to turn this thread too political but I agree with you on the Trump bit. But Trump is not only a slave to Israel but the Saudis as well. He's literally helping Saudia Arabia fight its own war with Yemen (arguably an illegal one) while continuing to financial and politically support them. Saudi Arabia yes, the number one terrorist funding state on the planet. Did I also mention his son in law had a meeting with the most dangerous Saudi on the planet? (bin Salman). I've never participated in race politics or been a racists unless you consider of non PC humour when I was a kid racist. Race politics is the number one tool for populist leaders to control their masses for financial/political support and setting up their own status que.

Fontaine said:
Solidarity solely based on race has never existed, it is a neckbeard's pipedream

Even in Nazi Germany, people who received financial aid were expected to get back to work as soon as they could. I don't see how it varies from what we have now.

That's just sensible public policy. Why should productive people carry parasites? We have worse parasites in the modern world in the financial sector.

11gaijin said:
Similarly arabcels can get arrange marriage.

My mom wanted me to marry my cousin but I said no because I think inbreeding is disgusting. Maybe I should of taken that offer now that I think about it...

sepelion said:
You're no different than the reddit mods who banned incels. You want to stifle public opinion. 

Go to cucktears and reddit if you want safespaces, or defend your beliefs here.

I'm not the one insulting our brothers in arms, even if OP isn't racist he's a dick. We should be fighting femoids and roasties not picking fights with ourselves.

sepelion said:
Fontaine said:
That's just sensible public policy. Why should productive people carry parasites? We have worse parasites in the modern world in the financial sector.
Yeah but it kinda undermines the notion of "racial solidarity"

If you need to offer value to receive value in exchange, this is no different than any other kind of social relationship in the world

Many WNs seem to think that a WN society would be this great circlejerk of friendship, but in practice, relationships between people would be exactly the same as they are now. Incels and losers would still exist.

jagged0 said:
I'm not the one insulting our brothers in arms, even if OP isn't racist he's a dick. We should be fighting femoids and roasties not picking fights with ourselves.

>fighting against non sentient nature filters. 

Just the idea is so absurd,hating females=hating nature,nothing more. Females simply filter out genes they arent something you can hate or fight.

Fontaine said:
Yeah but it kinda undermines the notion of "racial solidarity"

If you need to offer value to receive value in exchange, this is no different than any other kind of social relationship in the world

Many WNs seem to think that a WN society would be this great circlejerk of friendship, but in practice, relationships between people would be exactly the same as they are now.

It'd pretty much be a constant fight between social classes instead of races at that point.

jagged0 said:

Our problem is more so a globalist system with no social structure that leaves a few winners and many losers, both financially and sexually.

Vagina doesn't trickle down from Chad's harem either.

I remember a white supremacists online in one of the deep forums I used to visit believe that Jesus Christ would take care of all the "shits skin" muslims/arabs and non whites general of the world and his country. Yes, Jesus Christ the Palestinian Jew who likely looked no different than the average arab with medium to tanned skin, shorter on average due to evolution/nutrition, and dark features who by today's standards would be badly groomed.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
>fighting against non sentient nature filters. 

Just the idea is so absurd,hating females=hating nature,nothing more. Females simply filter out genes they arent something you can hate or fight.

Everyone should hate modern day females for the terrible people that they are. Women in the past weren't this cancerous only after the sexual revolution in the 70s they became toxic.

anon2719 said:
Everyone should hate modern day females for the terrible people that they are. Women in the past weren't this cancerous only after the sexual revolution in the 70s they became toxic.

Women are preprogrammed bio machines that simply follow evolution drive to seek out best genes. 
If you were female you would act the same. And females treat Chads VERY nice.