Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel so bad about my uncle

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
He is 45, had 25 girlfriends, has been incel for the last 3 years, lives all alone and is jobless. And what really gets to me, is how out of all the women he has been with not a single one has ever tried to get back with him. They all written him off. It's so sad tbh.

And then you have me, who Iooks very much like him expect for height, being virgin at 23. But at least I don't have anything good to reminisce. I used to hang out with a girl but it never got anywhere so I'm devoid of good memories.

And it's better that way now that I think about it. Females are a drug. Taste them once and you are instantly hooked.

25 girlfriends? He is better than me. I am 55, zero girlfriends, Absitent forever. I wish I was your uncle.

"has been incel for the last 3 years" -> had 25 girlfriends

man peak at 50 :feelsautistic:

man peak at 50 :feelsautistic:
Bullshit, men peak on average at 73.

The nutritional value of their dead bodies to flora and fauna is more worth to matriarchy than being alive.

Life is all about the now

No it's not. If that was true then guys who had been bullied for 10 years all through school wouldn't still end up fucked up at 28 years old.

Your history defines you. You're just coping.

Having a full complete life of dating and relationships and sex is objectively better than having none of that.

> had 25 girlfriends
> is incel

Choose one.

No it's not. If that was true then guys who had been bullied for 10 years all through school wouldn't still end up fucked up at 28 years old.

Your history defines you. You're just coping.

Having a full complete life of dating and relationships and sex is objectively better than having none of that.
Our past defines our future that is true. But happiness can fade away.

Having had a life of dating and sex and then being left to rot with nothing is more tragic than never having anything because you truly know what you miss out on.

Our past defines our future that is true. But happiness can fade away.

Having had a life of dating and sex and then being left to rot with nothing is more tragic than never having anything because you truly know what you miss out on.

Common cope. Yeah dude it's far better to be a virgin your whole life than to bang 25 women. Of course.

In text, obivously the 2nd is better but irl it's different

Yeah because IRL you can't bang 25 women, so you tell yourself you don't want it anyway.

1200-610491-32144454-37404752.jpg

The Fox and the Grapes is one of the Aesop's fables. The narration is concise and subsequent retellings have often been equally so. The story concerns a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable. The expression "sour grapes" originated from this fable

Yeah because IRL you can't bang 25 women, so you tell yourself you don't want it anyway.

1200-610491-32144454-37404752.jpg

The Fox and the Grapes is one of the Aesop's fables. The narration is concise and subsequent retellings have often been equally so. The story concerns a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable. The expression "sour grapes" originated from this fable

Yeah so true, I'm a pathetic coper tbh. I should just kys at this point

Yeah so true, I'm a pathetic coper tbh. I should just kys at this point

No, you should just admit that you are lying, and that you want women. Then you should list your major deficiencies preventing you from getting there and figure out which can be improved/fixed. Then work toward that. Even if you don't get good enough for women, you'll probably reach a point where you feel you can at least live with yourself. Then wait until sex dolls become more advanced and we can truly live free.

No, you should just admit that you are lying, and that you want women. Then you should list your major deficiencies preventing you from getting there and figure out which can be improved/fixed. Then work toward that. Even if you don't get good enough for women, you'll probably reach a point where you feel you can at least live yourself.
I'm a disgusting monstrosity tbh. There is nothing I can do besides roping/ldar. I'm a thirsty pussy starved male too

I'm a disgusting monstrosity tbh. There is nothing I can do besides roping/ldar. I'm a thirsty pussy starved male too

I doubt it. If you truly are physically ugly there's probably at least one or two things about your appearance you can fix surgically. It really does make you feel better if you do. I'm speaking from personal experience.

I doubt it. If you truly are physically ugly there's probably at least one or two things about your appearance you can fix surgically. It really does make you feel better if you do. I'm speaking from personal experience.
Nothing can fix low trust face and neatherdal genes

Nothing can fix low trust face and neatherdal genes

Low trust isn't a problem depending on where it's coming from. Most Chad Slayers look "low trust" but women like the danger of that.

Neither is excessive masculinity (neanderthal). I would kill for more masculinity in my face. I look like an ugly boy rather than an ugly man.

Feel free to send me a pic by PM if you want a private opinion. I know a lot about surgery.

Bullshit, men peak on average at 73.

The nutritional value of their dead bodies to flora and fauna is more worth to matriarchy than being alive.
Lol, elite post.

Low trust isn't a problem depending on where it's coming from. Most Chad Slayers look "low trust" but women like the danger of that.

Neither is excessive masculinity (neanderthal). I would kill for more masculinity in my face. I look like an ugly boy rather than an ugly man.

Feel free to send me a pic by PM if you want a private opinion. I know a lot about surgery.
No. Women want 'safe' men. High trust is everything when it comes to reproduction.

Looking like an ugly man makes you look like a rapist

No. Women want 'safe' men. High trust is everything when it comes to reproduction.

Looking like an ugly man makes you look like a rapist

In the simplest sense, there are two primary axes to male attractiveness:

1) Masculine vs Feminine
2) Ugly vs Pretty

Outcomes:
Masculine + Pretty - Male model, UltraChad
Masculine + Ugly - Guys like Jason Statham, Brock Lesnar, still have appeal for their raw masculinity
Feminine + Pretty - Prime Justin Bieber or other twinks, does very well also
Feminine + Ugly - Truecel tier, looks like an ugly boy who never went through a property puberty for life

Why do you feel sorry for him, he's had 25 girlfriends and thousands of good memories from it. He's a had a good life, by his age it's over anyway. While an incel at his age will have no good memories to look back at.

In the simplest sense, there are two primary axes to male attractiveness:

1) Masculine vs Feminine
2) Ugly vs Pretty

Outcomes:
Masculine + Pretty - Male model, UltraChad
Masculine + Ugly - Guys like Jason Statham, Brock Lesnar, still have appeal for their raw masculinity
Feminine + Pretty - Prime Justin Bieber or other twinks, does very well also
Feminine + Ugly - Truecel tier, looks like an ugly boy who never went through a property puberty for life
Jason Statham is NOT ugly
Why do you feel sorry for him, he's had 25 girlfriends and thousands of good memories from it. He's a had a good life, by his age it's over anyway. While an incel at his age will have no good memories to look back at.
But looking back at god things makes you realize how shit your life has become. At least least incels are free from that

25 GFs being worst than zero GFs ????

He is an Ex-Chad not an incel.

He is 45, had 25 girlfriends, has been incel for the last 3 years, lives all alone and is jobless. And what really gets to me, is how out of all the women he has been with not a single one has ever tried to get back with him. They all written him off. It's so sad tbh.

And then you have me, who Iooks very much like him expect for height, being virgin at 23. But at least I don't have anything good to reminisce. I used to hang out with a girl but it never got anywhere so I'm devoid of good memories.

And it's better that way now that I think about it. Females are a drug. Taste them once and you are instantly hooked.
oldcel, no money or job.....what do u expect from expensive toys (foids)
25 girlfriends? He is better than me. I am 55, zero girlfriends, Absitent forever. I wish I was your uncle.
really?

25 GFs and incel? JFL OP JFL