Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel so alone and lonely but nobody cares

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
I did everything I was told to do in life but still ended up alone. I went to college, got a good job but yet, I’m still alone. I don’t even care about having a girlfriend anymore, I just want someone to care about me, why is that so much to ask for fucks sake? I’m in so much pain and the pain never goes away. The loneliness has numbed me and all I have is a blank stare on my face. Mean words don’t even affect me anymore because I’m so numb. How much pain can a person possibly tolerate before they Check out? We are all suffering in different ways and it’s so sad that society doesn’t see us as people even though we’re human beings. For god sake we are all human beings at the end of the day so why are we so hated to the point where there is no empathy. FUCKKKKKKK, this shit is making me cry, why is the world so cold? I just wish someone can tell me my life matters and I’m important to them.

You are important to me.

Im high right now just laughing how all this shit is a predetermined joke :smonk:

you dont listen to others for YOUR Future you do what YOU want

Brutal thing is, even if u manage yo find a hole that sees you and wanna be with you.
The moment u reveal ur lonely and vulnerable she will leave ur dead ass immediately.
And she will even try to hurt you as much as possible even thou ur already down bad.
Ive seen this happen many times

Many such cases with incelibate men. Sadly, a lot of what society teaches us in our developing years are complete and utter lies. We can follow them to an absolute T and still get shat one. Meanwhile good looking fuckup who follows none of the advice is still seen as a valuable person and is even rewarded for it. You matter tbh, everyone here does. The world is just so fucking backwards.

The world is a capitalist system. In order for their to be Chad, there must be the loser. (us)

I did everything I was told to do in life but still ended up alone. I went to college, got a good job but yet, I’m still alone. I don’t even care about having a girlfriend anymore, I just want someone to care about me, why is that so much to ask for fucks sake? I’m in so much pain and the pain never goes away. The loneliness has numbed me and all I have is a blank stare on my face. Mean words don’t even affect me anymore because I’m so numb. How much pain can a person possibly tolerate before they Check out? We are all suffering in different ways and it’s so sad that society doesn’t see us as people even though we’re human beings. For god sake we are all human beings at the end of the day so why are we so hated to the point where there is no empathy. FUCKKKKKKK, this shit is making me cry, why is the world so cold? I just wish someone can tell me my life matters and I’m important to them.
Dnr that essay bozo

Many such cases with incelibate men. Sadly, a lot of what society teaches us in our developing years are complete and utter lies. We can follow them to an absolute T and still get shat one. Meanwhile good looking fuckup who follows none of the advice is still seen as a valuable person and is even rewarded for it. You matter tbh, everyone here does. The world is just so fucking backwards.
Not Fit To Survive lol I like that headline brocel. Fits me too

Try feeling the same way about humanity as humanity. Does to you then you realize that everything around? You was just too little to care about it. Myself I do not even want to be part of humanity any more .... Love doesn't exist, you are never meant To live neither was I. We are failed experiments of mother nature. I understand there's nothing to do but cope or rope. We are forced here against our will regardless. People have offered me nothing. I put too much emphasis on them. And they don't value me as a human being. So why not just devalue them . After a while you realize how little humanity actually is. Most people are worthless sacks of meat who are headed to their own death like lambs to a slaughter. Just enjoy what you can enjoy because you'll eventually croak like I will.

i'm terrified of being alone for the rest of my life

What job?

You matter. You are important.

People use others to step up, be it dating or friendship. Low status depressed guy would only drag people down.

try online meetup groups or events in your area. friendly people there

yup its the sad truth man, no one gives a shit about men's mental health, women have such tiny fucking problems while men have to deal with so much fucking shit and no one gives a singular fuck about them, cucks will help out women just for sex in return. i feel so goddamn insignificant, all my parents are in germany and prolly forgot about me i feel like if i killed myself no one would be sad, i bet my balls and ass cheeks that if i was a girl i would get unconditional help by random fucking cucks.

I do not care about you.

same here, I thought about joining running groups or crossfit. you can meet some cool people there buy I know that I'm too autistic for that though. those are basically active fitness groups with a social flare to it.

I'm thinking about getting back to an MMA or jiu jitsu gym. From what I've seen there are other a lot of other ricecels there that cope with that.

yup its the sad truth man, no one gives a shit about men's mental health, women have such tiny fucking problems while men have to deal with so much fucking shit and no one gives a singular fuck about them, cucks will help out women just for sex in return. i feel so goddamn insignificant, all my parents are in germany and prolly forgot about me i feel like if i killed myself no one would be sad, i bet my balls and ass cheeks that if i was a girl i would get unconditional help by random fucking cucks.
Whites men commit suicide at the highest rates.

Whites men commit suicide at the highest rates.
when you see your race being fucked over by sandniggers, niggers beating the living shit out white women, kikes influencing anti-white propaganda, of course you are not gonna feel the need to live anymore. niggers and femoids seethe about how oppressed they are when in reality everyone is with them, why do you think everyone does everything possible to not seem like a straight white male.

Your not alone were all hurting brocel, unfortunately the way I see it there's no hope for us and nothing will change for us, best thing to do is try to cope with vidya, movie's, amusement Parks ect. Unfortunately we're the expendable npcs, I'm it's not a pep talk but the main reason I said this to you is just to say it's not your fault.

the only one who cares and loves you is Jesus Christ (and God). Maybe it's a sign that you look for it, and pray etc.

no one is important in this life.