Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Feel Shitty As Fuck, Mang.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I just did not have a good day, brocels:feelscry:.

Accidentally overslept and missed my first class- I also had a really fucking bad dream.

I then was somewhat productive in the morning, went to class, and procrastinated a fuck ton after.

Now, I am overwhelmed with a fuck ton of work, and I also found out I missed an online quiz for a class.

I ended up cooming due to being on NoFap for almost 10 days, and being triggered through seeing so many foids at college mang:feelsugh:.

Now I am drinking & smoking a bit -after repenting & planning out how I will get back on top of my shit tomorrow- and doing some should searching:feelsLSD:.

Song kinda describes how I felt just a minute ago.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSS2IgnnBo8

it's ok brocel,
We're all suffering in these cucked liberal institutions, blood.
However, I'd try to see to see if you could make up the online quiz, usually professors are somewhat friendly when you ask for forgiveness on lateness :feelsokman:
they were when I completely blundered an important assignment and missed a due date

it's over

grAYcel moment

I did absolutely nothing Monday and Tuesday. Just LDAR

brutal, kinda reminds me of my last days in college.

i just procrastinated a ton and never went to any class ever. i just stayed at my room and forgot that college even exist then when the exams came i just got 0 in every test and dropped out before they even considered kicking me out of college:feelsjuice:

it's ok brocel,
We're all suffering in these cucked liberal institutions, blood.
However, I'd try to see to see if you could make up the online quiz, usually professors are somewhat friendly when you ask for forgiveness on lateness :feelsokman:
they were when I completely blundered an important assignment and missed a due date
This professor is a pretty chill guy, so I will have a word with him. He also said that we will have the options to redo our four lowest grades, plus we have some extra credit.

Thank you brocel, next beer is for you.

just stayed at my room and forgot that college even exist then when the exams came i just got 0 in every test and dropped out before they even considered kicking me out of college:feelsjuice:
Brutal. Failed a class last semester, now I am waiting to see if I didn't failed it again :feelskek: barely studied for the exam

This professor is a pretty chill guy, so I will have a word with him. He also said that we will have the options to redo our four lowest grades, plus we have some extra credit.

Thank you brocel, next beer is for you.
nigger why u in college anyway.

literally the worst possible place for an incel

nigger why u in college anyway.

literally the worst possible place for an incel
A degree can help me get a job so I can afford a decent future at least. I know that sounds like cope, but as I live in the USA, that is the best I can do in life.

Get the fuck off my threads you obsessed faggot.
30090.jpg

you reply and edit my comment every time you see me
Yeah, only because your fucking dumbass consistently spams;

-"DNR"
-"joined x date"

You also have done your fair share of editing my comments as well.

instantly stopped reading
Proves my point- this is another one of your constant replies not just to me but anyone whoa argues with you.

Go eat horse-shit faggot.