Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based “I feel safer with tall men” argument debunked

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Taller and bigger means easier target to shoot down :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: (in roblox: story mode)

Yet they get abused by the 6'3 drug dealer boyfriend with a criminal record

:feelskek:

bullets don't care about your height

I don't get how being with someone tall means being safer. First of all, muscle mass matters, second of all training. Also we are in 2021, a gun makes a baby as dangerous as a 7 foot tall gigachad on steroids. And not to mention that small animals kill and cause injuries to humans so why a small human wouldn't be a legit threat is beyond stupid. Now I understand it's a biological feeling that tall = stronger and that if you are butt naked with no weapons or ways to outsmart the tall guy, you're effed.
If you are a manlet like me : be nasty, rip dicks off, bite, use everything around you to beat his ass, at the end of the day you are damned if you win and damned if you lose, people and foids will still drool for chad even if you won because "muuh he used weapons that's not fair" (as if genetics is fair).

that excuse is just a foid's primitive stone-age thinking in action

I don't get how being with someone tall means being safer. First of all, muscle mass matters, second of all training. Also we are in 2021, a gun makes a baby as dangerous as a 7 foot tall gigachad on steroids. And not to mention that small animals kill and cause injuries to humans so why a small human wouldn't be a legit threat is beyond stupid. Now I understand it's a biological feeling that tall = stronger and that if you are butt naked with no weapons or ways to outsmart the tall guy, you're effed.
If you are a manlet like me : be nasty, rip dicks off, bite, use everything around you to beat his ass, at the end of the day you are damned if you win and damned if you lose, people and foids will still drool for chad even if you won because "muuh he used weapons that's not fair" (as if genetics is fair).
A tiniest spider can kill human million times heavier than it is

Has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with mogging other women.

I live in a country where even carrying a knife is illegal and most supermarkets have metals detectors. Try to justify being armed when going into a mall as a arabcel. Lmao. I've been thinking of just carrying some medium length thick piece of wood or stone or some kind of metal that doesn't get you flagged. It's better than nothing and hits harder than just your fists without pain or the risk of breaking your hand on some chad's skull.

I live in a country where even carrying a knife is illegal and most supermarkets have metals detectors. Try to justify being armed when going into a mall as a arabcel. Lmao. I've been thinking of just carrying some medium length thick piece of wood or stone or some kind of metal that doesn't get you flagged. It's better than nothing and hits harder than just your fists without pain or the risk of breaking your hand on some chad's skull.
I have baseball bat and pepper spray in my car

Real life shitposting from the ultimate meme gender. :feelsstudy:

I thought it was already known that it's just their hypocrisy, meaning tall men are chosen by foids just to their higher SMV, they just fucking look better (tall foids look better too though) and also they choose tallfags since they think they have bigger dicks.
Yes, taller men tend to be stronger, but as the OP mentioned, they can just be shot after all. Or they can be beat by several people.

Pepper spray is the best.

Like everything with women this is a bullshit lie they tell themselves(and everyone else). Not only do we have guns and self-defense, but foids also have white knights, police, military, laws, and me-too. Foids are more protected and safer than they have ever been. And after all that at the end of the day foids will still actively pursue violent criminals, thugs and bad boys. :feelsclown:

Like everything with women this is a bullshit lie they tell themselves(and everyone else). Not only do we have guns and self-defense, but foids also have white knights, police, military, laws, and me-too. Foids are more protected and safer than they have ever been. And after all that at the end of the day foids will still actively pursue violent criminals, thugs and bad boys. :feelsclown:

Until they beat the shit out of them

When I have a gun it don’t matter