Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel really sick after reading KF threads

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I read kiwifarm threads about this forum. And I feel really depressed. I really don't feel very well. I shouldn't have done that. I regret doing that.

Why what did they say that was so bad

Why what did they say that was so bad
485 page thread still active to this day. Skip to any page you want.

485 page thread still active to this day. Skip to any page you want.
That forum is full of incels in denials and cucks

That forum is full of incels in denials and cucks
It really is, most of the people on KF are as autistic as the people they mock. The appeal of that site is that they see bits of themselves in people like chris-chan, DSP, the trans community, and even incels.is.

It really is, most of the people on KF are as autistic as the people they mock. The appeal of that site is that they see bits of themselves in people like chris-chan, DSP, the trans community, and even incels.is.
I went through their thread about us mostly seemed to me were normies and women.

Thanks for the warning, I won't be going there now.

kek, DSP is just a fat retarded who is bad at games yet those autists on kiwifarms have a hate boner for him, wanting to fuck him over basically for every single thing he does. pathetic fucks mocking other pathetic people to feel better about themselves.

kek, DSP is just a fat retarded who is bad at games yet those autists on kiwifarms have a hate boner for him, wanting to fuck him over basically for every single thing he does. pathetic fucks mocking other pathetic people to feel better about themselves.
Some, truly sadistic people there. The way they talk, the kind of hate is unparalleled.

kiwifarm normies can have fun with their divorce-rape goals of 2021

I feel like shit after reading some of the latest pages, kms

I feel like shit after reading some of the latest pages, kms
Ironically, most of the kiwi users are incels themselves, or low-tier soy normies with severe obesity gfs.

Ironically, most of the kiwi users are incels themselves, or low-tier soy normies with severe obesity gfs.
It's just the amount of hate society has for incels because of a few psychopaths makes me feel like shit, most of us did nothing wrong to deserve this much hate

It's just the amount of hate society has for incels because of a few psychopaths makes me feel like shit, most of us did nothing wrong to deserve this much hate
Same tbh. They are pretty aggressive. Kinda makes them look like a psychopath too.

I cant wait to hear about when they get screwed over in a marriage or a relationship. Then they'll be alone and we'll be right. It's funny seeing how many bluepilled incels in denial are on kiwifarms I honestly don't know what we do wrong to be hated so much.
This tbh, they think we are a single entity which gives them the right to lump in everyone and lecture us about morals to each and every incel.

They are literally who's that you will never interact with. Fuck them their opinion does not matter