Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel really bad for this russiancel

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
He seems like a really stand up guy trying to make something for himself, yet he'll never know what it's like to have a girl want him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7yp3nr/iama_disabled_little_person_who_just_moved_into/

The fact that they're giving him the cliched "just get a hooker!" and "just put yourself out there!" advice just pisses me off. The dude attempted suicide at some point and here these normies are bombarding him with their ignorant statements.

He also proves cucktears wrong with his very existence. I mean, he's clearly trying to have a positive outlook on life and doesn't blame women for his problems along with being interesting person who's passionate about his hobbies - where's his girlfriend? I thought that was all it takes to find someone? Isn't your argument that men can only be alone if they're terrible people? That's what I thought you fucking morons.

What a cuck, if i was an actual midget i would have murdered many women already

and jfl at the thought of some roided gymcel midget raping a fully grown female, the mental image of it is truly hilarious to me

He's so enthusiastic which makes me even sadder. Guy will be posting here in a year or two

Kek why would he get his own apartment it's not like he's going to bring woman home.

I hope he gets revenge by going ER

He seems to have a better life than me. He goes out with women and is shooting with a gun with his friend. He has his own place.

What do i have? Thats right JACKSHIT

If I was him I would just rot at home. Nobody would stop you

Someone forgot to flush.