Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel quite sad today.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
In the quiet solitude of today, a heavy sadness engulfs me, clinging to the remnants of Christmas and New Year's Eve, their festive cheer a distant echo. Alone in the shadows, I watch the world celebrate, each passing moment deepening the ache within.

In the echoing clangs of the mechanics shop, where co-workers share laughter and camaraderie, I am but a bystander to their joy. Envy creeps in, an unwelcome companion, as I yearn for connection in a world that seems to have forgotten my existence.

Thoughts of despair weave through my mind like a haunting melody, each note a reminder of my isolation and the cruel symphony of life's discordant chords. The mechanics' banter becomes a bitter reminder of the camaraderie I crave, a wrenching ache in my chest.

The blackpill, once a bitter pill to swallow, has now morphed into a numbing acceptance of the inevitable. Individual wounds have fused into a collective scar, the most absolute and sad fatalism overshadowing every aspect of existence. Life, once filled with potential, now feels like a wasted canvas painted with the hues of missed opportunities and unfulfilled dreams.

It's over, and it didn't even begin. A wasted life, a crying that will never be heard. Born to be wasted...

That's me every day. :feelsrope:
459.jpg

And this is just the first day of 2024

i just feel so fucking worn out right now i am so fucking tired and feel like shit, my brothers told my father about me being incel and im worried as shit right now, my brothers and my mom are even starting to catch on about my closeted depression. soon everything is going to fucking collapse all around me.

In the quiet solitude of today, a heavy sadness engulfs me, clinging to the remnants of Christmas and New Year's Eve, their festive cheer a distant echo. Alone in the shadows, I watch the world celebrate, each passing moment deepening the ache within.

In the echoing clangs of the mechanics shop, where co-workers share laughter and camaraderie, I am but a bystander to their joy. Envy creeps in, an unwelcome companion, as I yearn for connection in a world that seems to have forgotten my existence.

Thoughts of despair weave through my mind like a haunting melody, each note a reminder of my isolation and the cruel symphony of life's discordant chords. The mechanics' banter becomes a bitter reminder of the camaraderie I crave, a wrenching ache in my chest.

The blackpill, once a bitter pill to swallow, has now morphed into a numbing acceptance of the inevitable. Individual wounds have fused into a collective scar, the most absolute and sad fatalism overshadowing every aspect of existence. Life, once filled with potential, now feels like a wasted canvas painted with the hues of missed opportunities and unfulfilled dreams.

It's over, and it didn't even begin. A wasted life, a crying that will never be heard. Born to be wasted...

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/M2Nzzbt3zWE

how is your english so impeccable? do you live in morocco? with Soumaya?

I stop expecting anything, fighting over anyone. Rotting in my room alone and chronically fighting against boredom

i just feel so fucking worn out right now i am so fucking tired and feel like shit, my brothers told my father about me being incel and im worried as shit right now, my brothers and my mom are even starting to catch on about my closeted depression. soon everything is going to fucking collapse all around me.
fuck hope my mom dosen't catch on already told her i'm not attractive to most foids and she looked at me like i was retarded