Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel old

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Life is moving so fast, I'm almost 20 now, and it feels like I was just 18 a while ago.

Same i will turn 21 in 3 weeks:cryfeels:

I'm 20 as well. Soon to be 21. I feel very old.

same. I've been rotting jobless for the pas 9 months now

I'm 27. JFL at those youngcels. :incel:

im 24 and i feel young

I'm wasting my fucking prime on here

I will be 20 in August. It's over.

Wait till yall are approaching 24 like me, or better yet, 30

Life is moving so fast, I'm almost 20 now, and it feels like I was just 18 a while ago.

I'm turning 24 quite soon-I recall the days when I encountered "Her"...the one who later came to symbolize Aurora Behavioral Health.

13165842 1029435747147365 250883900474570043 n

As an Aurora Child, though, I reflect on that time only to recall my experiences in group therapy...

Last edited:
"Old"... Youre just a deranged kid, thats all. Id feel old too spending all day on the internet

you have no idea how fast life will start moving, son.

[UWSL]It's because of social isolation, I've been rotting in my house for 2 years since I finished high school, just this year I'm going to college and I'm 19 years old, sometimes I feel like I just finished high school and I feel bad because I'm older, it's like if I had instantly lost 2 years of my life. By the way, where I live, high school ends when you're 17.[/UWSL]