Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel nothing

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
It's over for me tbh, I feel nothing, I don't feel like a human. Living in social isolation and having no friends made me emotionless. Before I use to complain about my situation, now I don't care. I don't care if I am a loser NEET. Also I'm also very hateful or disinterested to everybody I see. I don't crave social interactions. I was at the gym today and I was greeted by other gymcels but I just ignore them or don't carry on conversation, since I am high tier gymcel I guess people look up to me, but I don't care those people lives are fulfilled in terms of social and sexual relationship while I lack those basic human needs.

Forget about sex or females man, I don't even have friends,siblings or a father figure. Who do I talk to about my success or when I have something on my mind. I'm not happy or sad I just feel numb. I feel like the damage has been done and would take a lot of effort to reverse. And the thing is there are no good friend material here just a bunch of whites who like to party and get drunk, how can I relate to that.

I feel nothing and numb, and also it's weird I'm not attracted to girls anymore lol I seen this half naked girl in the gym with butt cheeks hanging out. Instead of lusting I critizied the bitch in my head and said that she needs to where clothes. I hate degenerate sluts.

People underestimate what social isolation does to you. You gonna rope or keep on coping?

demonanus said:
People underestimate what social isolation does to you. You gonna rope or keep on coping?

Gymcelling is keeping me alive

Poor tyrone. I shed a tear

This hits very close to home. I'm sorry bro. Wish I had a solution

We're here to listen and support you, brother.

i feel anger and depression

change your avatar!

lol superfast cycles eh

lovely, first shower of the week! last one was like last week tuesday... damn. i just went full rage mode and doused myself in soda!

I could have written this, I find in owning the fact that im an aspie NEET loser. At least youre good looking and tall bro

Popbob said:
I could have written this, I find in owning the fact that im an aspie NEET loser. At least youre good looking  and tall bro

nothing against you but you got to remove that avatar, new rule

im neet and probs aspie fuck retard bully victim cunt

tenta said:
nothing against you but you got to remove that avatar, new rule

im neet and probs aspie fuck retard bully victim cunt

alright bro, I dont wanna make anyone upset

I only feel anxiety, brain fog and anger at past events

towncel said:
I only feel anxiety, brain fog and anger at past events

I use to get triggered from the past not anymore

Tellem--T said:
I use to get triggered from the past not anymore