Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel no sympathy for normie men

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
They're barely better than foids in a lot of ways. Completely lacking in self awareness, mindlessly following instincts, obsessed with fitting in and getting more status socially. I've tried many times to befriend or connect to normie men and every single time I'd have to witness the normie humiliating themselves while simping for a girl or they'd betray me in an attempt to assert their masculinity and raise their social status.

The redpill is everything I hate about normie men. It completely ignores reality and obsesses over status and asserting that faggoted idea of masculinity.

Normie men deserve to suffer for their stupidity.

I always described the normie men I went to school with as females, they basically were females the way they acted honestly, 2 of them also made fun of me for not getting the vaccine lol

I've tried many times to befriend or connect to normie men and every single time I'd have to witness the normie humiliating themselves while simping for a girl or they'd betray me in an attempt to assert their masculinity and raise their social status.
:yes:

What i hate the most is how naive most of men are, while women is fully aware of everything.

I recently just had a friend turn on me and my friends for a girl (who is known for trying to sleep with everyone). It is brutal. Try to help these people and make them self aware, because following your vices comes with a price. Their relationship will not last of course, since she is taking advantage of him and he is simping like a dog, and so when she leaved, the clarity that hits him will be deathly.

I always described the normie men I went to school with as females, they basically were females the way they acted honestly, 2 of them also made fun of me for not getting the vaccine lol
Hivemind maggots.

:yes:

What i hate the most is how naive most of men are, while women is fully aware of everything.
Because women have nothing to lose from being aware. They get all the benefits of life from being attractive. Meanwhile if men are aware it means accepting they're inferior and women will never truly find them attractive.

2 of them also made fun of me for not getting the vaccine lol
I SUPPORT THE CURRENT THING basically, they understand that in order to fit into society they need to be in agreement with the dominant opinion/agenda

I recently just had a friend turn on me and my friends for a girl (who is known for trying to sleep with everyone). It is brutal. Try to help these people and make them self aware, because following your vices comes with a price. Their relationship will not last of course, since she is taking advantage of him and he is simping like a dog, and so when she leaved, the clarity that hits him will be deathly.
Brutal. All too common.

This is actually due to evolution.
I'd have to witness the normie humiliating themselves while simping for a girl or they'd betray me in an attempt to assert their masculinity and raise their social status.
I used to have a group of really cool people on discord years ago we used to play all sorts of games, some in the group I went to school with IRL and others lived an hour or two away.

It was a cool group and it had foids in it, and the foids ended up ruining it, but not really on purpose, but the men wanted to get with the foids and stuff and it broke up the group and created alot of drama, it was honestly one of the best times in my life too so yeah I fucking hate this, people turned on me and slandered me and they would kick me from the discord, worst part is they did not even get with the chicks, one of them were "boyfriend and girlfriend" for like a month edating thats it then the foid confessed to me he was really weird and I was right about him, of course now I am smart enough to understand that telling a foid not to date a guy is a fools errand lol even when my intentions are completely sincere.
I SUPPORT THE CURRENT THING basically, they understand that in order to fit into society they need to be in agreement with the dominant opinion/agenda
I think it was more that in chadstralia at the time there was a culture of shaming the unvaxxed as the politicians blamed the unvaxxed for the lockdowns and said that once a certain percentage of people were vaccinated then they could open up normie shit like cinemas again or whatever the fuck normies do.

This is actually due to evolution.

I used to have a group of really cool people on discord years ago we used to play all sorts of games, some in the group I went to school with IRL and others lived an hour or two away.

It was a cool group and it had foids in it, and the foids ended up ruining it, but not really on purpose, but the men wanted to get with the foids and stuff and it broke up the group and created alot of drama, it was honestly one of the best times in my life too so yeah I fucking hate this, people turned on me and slandered me and they would kick me from the discord, worst part is they did not even get with the chicks, one of them were "boyfriend and girlfriend" for like a month edating thats it then the foid confessed to me he was really weird and I was right about him, of course now I am smart enough to understand that telling a foid not to date a guy is a fools errand lol even when my intentions are completely sincere.

I think it was more that in chadstralia at the time there was a culture of shaming the unvaxxed as the politicians blamed the unvaxxed for the lockdowns and said that once a certain percentage of people were vaccinated then they could open up normie shit like cinemas again or whatever the fuck normies do.
Brutal. That always happens. It's insane how all these men are lacking in self awareness to realize they're not attractive. Normie men are stupid worthless scum.

Brutal. That always happens. It's insane how all these men are lacking in self awareness to realize they're not attractive. Normie men are stupid worthless scum.
Stupid to say this on fed forum but I will go ER on these normies one day when I get really tired of life, instead of doing some stupid fed shit like targetting a random supermarket, I bet I could get away with it too honestly, some of these normies deserve it for the pain they caused me and they are genuinely bad people, I wonder if it would be fun or if killing people would somehow make me feel guilty.

Stupid to say this on fed forum but I will go ER on these normies one day when I get really tired of life, instead of doing some stupid fed shit like targetting a random supermarket, I bet I could get away with it too honestly, some of these normies deserve it for the pain they caused me and they are genuinely bad people, I wonder if it would be fun or if killing people would somehow make me feel guilty.
Don't say it retard.

The average male is not a life worth living

They are absolute sycophants and pretty much exist now to feed the ego of women making it worse for everybody. They betabux and feed the system instead of fighting it.

They are absolute sycophants and pretty much exist now to feed the ego of women making it worse for everybody. They betabux and feed the system instead of fighting it.