Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel my end is coming soon

Runt171

Runt171

Admiral
★★★★
You know when you can just feel that something is going to happen and its not just a normal feeling its like being able to see what is coming

This shit my life its fucking done

Its been done for awhile now but the ride has been coming to a slow stop from there

I dont even see where it can go from here
Ive lost basically all hope for the future
Most days I just rot away now

Literally
because my physical self is beginning to deteriorate
Everyday I wither more and more

My hairline is starting to noticeably get worse my hair is starting to thin
All while I am trying to use fin and minox
Balding is brutal because its like watching all the hope and chances you had in life fade away

Even if you never had any chance and it was just a delusion its still brutal to see

But maybe this is just my destiny to be fucked over and die no matter what
all my pain and suffering was for nothing
Its funny but so brutal at the same time

Its funny how fucked everything in existence is

We live in an existence fuelled by suffering
Suffering is the oil that keeps the wheel turning

All over the world people suffer everyday most people do to some extent yet they keep birthing new slaves to keep the cycle going
We are programmed by our instincts to never let this hell end
We are all slaves to the physical self

I dont even know if I care about it ending I would prefer it ends in a better way and some of the things in my life come to a close first but I guess life doesnt work like that

If your born being fucked over you die being fucked over

I expected atleast something to come from this life but I guess not

I used to want death to be nothing so I wouldnt exist anymore but Now Idk If I would prefer reincarnation

Another chance to exist
I would have to suffer all over again but maybe Id get something out of it

Suffering is worth it when you actually get something out of it

Idk if I would take the chance to suffer for nothing again though

Would you even be able to say that your doing it again since you would be an entirely new person??

Maybe we all took that chance and we have been playing this same fucking rigged game forever
Being used like a battery to charge existence and keep it going

Would you rather reincarnate or fade into nothingness??

I hope every normie that made fun of my hairline gets cancer and every foid that looked at my hairline with that dumb smirk is raped by a pack of niggers and choked to death

I am balding and rotting away too, I don't even bother with fin or minoxidil etc. I have completely given up on everything in life.
fade into nothingness
Let me perish.

I am balding and rotting away too, I don't even bother with fin or minoxidil etc. I have completely given up on everything in life.

Let me perish.
Thats brutal
Even though I know im a subhuman and its over there is still apart of me that has some hope even if its small

I know its delusion though

Just make a new paragraph after every sentence theory

Thats brutal
Even though I know im a subhuman and its over there is still apart of me that has some hope even if its small

I know its delusion though
I had a small hope when I was in my 20's, but now at 39 my soul knows it's over.

Please us punctuation and use less paragraphs, otherwise such threads are hard to read
Im ngl I know its annoying to read but I dont even know how to use punctuation despite how fucking stupid that sounds

I completely failed school and I didnt learn anything
Im pretty sure my iq is low asf and I have learning difficulties on top of that its brutal

When I dont space out everything I say it annoys me and looks fucked up to me
I was told I had dyslexia awhile ago so maybe Its something to do with that

I had a small hope when I was in my 20's, but now at 39 my soul knows it's over.
Ive only been 20 for a couple months so thats probably why

Consciously I know its over but my survival instincts wont let me fully think that without forcing me to cope Because it knows to fully accept that is death

Daycare.is tbh
Give it until 25

Shakespeare ahh
Its already over for me what Difference is 5 years going to make

Ive made it to 20 living the life of a subhuman
I might not even be alive by 25

I hope every normie that made fun of my hairline gets cancer and every foid that looked at my hairline with that dumb smirk is raped by a pack of niggers and choked to death
By jeets for extra pain