Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Feel More Sociable and Affectionate on Wine

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I am a lot more sociopathic and NT rn, after drinking wine, I feel like i can act friendly and affectionate with my shitty parents. I feel a lot better like I am invincible and act and get whatever I want, there's a reason NT's get drunk and it' s because they can act more sociopathic. Luckily I have high resistance.

I am a lot more sociopathic and NT rn, after drinking wine, I feel like i can act friendly and affectionate with my shitty parents. I feel a lot better like I am invincible and act and get whatever I want, there's a reason NT's get drunk and it' s because they can act more sociopathic. Luckily I have high resistance.
Same tbh. I wish I cud be in a alcohol induced low inhib state all the time. Without drinking all the time.

I don't drink

Us autists literally have too many brain cells for our own good, so losing a few of them on alcohol won't hurt.

I know what you mean about wine, and it's true with alcohol in general. Always have it handy for operations amongst the NT enemy.

Go hit on some hos while drunk.

Same reason people like alcohol is why they hate weed and vice versa. Weed and alcohol have exact opposite effects on the mind, one is pure ego, other is egolessness.
Everyone thinks cannabis gives them anxiety when in reality it's just because they're afraid of the ego softening effects which makes people feel like they're dying, since everyone is 100% convinced the ego is all of who they are this effect terrifies them.

People don't understand thanks to stupid ass laws and stigmas/out of control ego based culture- drugs can be a great tool.
you can use drugs that lower ego to stimulate the feelings of death, thus learning to overcome it.
Psychedelic drugs are like death training tbh.

I just wanted to say a little bit of what i know because i love drugs and see them as great tools that almost everyone is oblivious to there true usage
Stupid ass out of control egos, hedonistic based drug culture gave drugs a bad name (fuck humans)
No one knows the power of them i swear we could use drugs to literally evolve as a species

We live in a out of control sociopathic ego dominated culture in the modern age... It is no wonder hypergamous selfishness behavior is the norm.
I have nothing against alcohol i love it tbh..... I just hate the culture that has been built around it, just like i hate the hippies too tbh.... though i love weed and tripping.

Sorry about my sightly offtopic rant im sooo fucking bored

Last edited:
That's why it's called liquid courage

I've never drank wine
it smells disgusting and is the drink of choice for foids

Gonna alcholmaxx right now fuck it, cheers boyos!