Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel miserable

• Thread starter Deleted member 56
  • Start date
Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
I have been laying down in my dark room staring at the ceiling for the past few hours just contemplating my situation. Social isolation is killing me and I can hardly take it anymore. Literally no one to talk to, and no girlfriend to spend time with because they are incapable of loving a subhuman. Trying to initiate a conversation makes me look like an aspie. I feel trapped and my motivation to cope with typical stuff like games, anime, etc is nil. Fuck this disgusting, reprehensible world and all the faggot normies involved in the degeneracy.

I'm sorry brah. I know it's not really helpful but you can always shoot me a pm if you want to.

What a cruel world we live in

underøath said:
I have been laying down in my dark room staring at the ceiling for the past few hours just contemplating my situation. Social isolation is killing me and I can hardly take it anymore. Literally no one to talk to, and no girlfriend to spend time with because they are incapable of loving a subhuman. Trying to initiate a conversation makes me look like an aspie. I feel trapped and my motivation to cope with typical stuff like games, anime, etc is nil. Fuck this disgusting, reprehensible world and all the faggot normies involved in the degeneracy.
Just play a good videogame.

What a surprise. A miserable incel.

St.Tropez said:
What a surprise. A miserable incel.
20% of this forum

theultimate341 said:
20% of this forum

More like 80% but you just focus on Chadlites here. 
And most of Chadlites are falied normied aka Gambler who does get a date or two but still struggles.

St.Tropez said:
More like 80% but you just focus on Chadlites here. 
And most of Chadlites are falied normied aka Gambler who does get a date or two but still struggles.

this forum is full of normies like you though. So im focusing on the little number of actual incels here.

theultimate341 said:
this forum is full of normies like you though. So im focusing on the little number of actual incels here.

Calling someone with
-no friends
-no gf
-no fwb
-no any prospects of a gf/fwb
-no going out
-no will for anything
A normie is pretty stupid tbh. I am far from any normie. Do you even read what I write here? As if a normie would write such things.

St.Tropez said:
theultimate341 said:
Calling someone with
-no friends
-no gf
-no fwb
-no any prospects of a gf/fwb
-no going out
-no will for anything
A normie is pretty stupid tbh. I am far from any normie. Do you even read what I write here? As if a normie would write such things.
Anybody can larp lol. Didnt famceandlms expose you? Plus youre a known volcel.

theultimate341 said:
Anybody can larp lol. Didnt famceandlms expose you? Plus youre a known volcel.
Ok.so would you say that a millionare who lost all his money and is living like a bum now is a not a poor person?

Seems you're trap at the bottom of a well with nowhere to go. Trying to climb up the well is futile. Swim further down to end the turmoil

St.Tropez said:
Ok.so would you say that a millionare who lost all his money and is living like a bum now is a not a poor person?

ofc hes poor, but women and money are 2 different things.

I feel like this often, especially at nights. Silence is the devil. I cope by preventing myself from thinking/reflection using extremely loud music and various other stimulants like fast food, smoking, or alcohol (which sometimes makes me feel even worse). Sorry OP, there is no true escape.

yeah fuck this life, nembutal where?

St.Tropez said:

lost his money how tho?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yeah fuck this life, nembutal where?

lost his money how tho?

Idk man like lost his business or something.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Seems you're trap at the bottom of a well with nowhere to go. Trying to climb up the well is futile. Swim further down to end the turmoil

Fuck that, steal the gold!

(there's gold at the bottom of wells)

Try find a cope, like internet or games