Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel mentally drained...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Every day feels like a constant battle, one I am clearly losing. All that hate, all that misery, all of that stress and frustration with my life.. It wears me down.
I am what you would call "young" yet I feel as if I've lived for hundreds of years, I sleep all day yet I'm still exhausted when I wake up. I wish I could just die already and finally get some rest.

I wonder what it feels like, to actually exist without something bothering you and feeling SATISFIED with where your life has headed.

I know that feel bro.

My mood keeps going up and down like a fucking rollercoaster. Pisses me off

Every day feels like a constant battle, one I am clearly losing. All that hate, all that misery, all of that stress and frustration with my life.. It wears me down.
I am what you would call "young" yet I feel as if I've lived for hundreds of years, I sleep all day yet I'm still exhausted when I wake up. I wish I could just die already and finally get some rest.

I wonder what it feels like, to actually exist without something bothering you and feeling SATISFIED with where your life has headed.