Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “I feel lonely even when I am around people”

fantasycel

fantasycel

Things are always better in my head
★★
I have heard normies say this a lot on the internet and IRL, and it makes me extremely angry.

Imagine having a social life with friends and girlfriends and still saying you are lonely. I don’t even get the opportunity to be around people and don’t complain about being lonely to anyone, while normies are complaining to their friends how lonely they feel. Can you think of something more ironic?

“Hi friend, I am feeling lonely as I am talking to you right now”

What a joke. They have never experienced true loneliness. Very few people have experienced the true loneliness of an incel.

Hate it when "semi outsiders" (back then e.g. it was goth foids/guys) claimed to be total outcasts, meanwhile they have a social cirle who cares about them and have people to talk to

As a solo single male all my life, I can safely say that going out and being around people (whether you know them or not) will still leave you empty and soulless. It legit feels better to just stay indoors and cast out anyone who comes around, people are just burdens to me..

Ya. Non-incels have no right to say they are lonely.

Hate it when "semi outsiders" (back then e.g. it was goth foids/guys) claimed to be total outcasts, meanwhile they have a social cirle who cares about them and have people to talk to

Nah most people view relationships like transactions; in some sense, it's worse knowing any love you have is contingent on the stuff / opportunities you give people, and that if it all disappeared, so would they.

Yes. These days it is trannies and faggots who do this.

Agreed completely. Whenever I tried to find spaces in the past for the lonely they were always filled with normies like that. They don't know what true loneliness is. They'll never know. They'd probably hang themselves if they were suddenly forced to experience it

It's like Rich People Problem

Agreed completely. Whenever I tried to find spaces in the past for the lonely they were always filled with normies like that. They don't know what true loneliness is. They'll never know. They'd probably hang themselves if they were suddenly forced to experience it
They got a taste of the sub5 experience during the COVID lockdown and they went insane after not having sex and not seeing their friends for a few weeks, which is proof that normies are mentally extremely weak

They got a taste of the sub5 experience during the COVID lockdown and they went insane after not having sex and not seeing their friends for a few weeks, which is proof that normies are mentally extremely weak

I Have a best friend but he is as lonely as me,and i feel not lonely arround him i think its just them trying to make problems for their perfect lifes.