Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i feel like women are laughing at me everywhere I go

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
when I walk around and I hear women laughing i immediately assume they are laughing at me, talking about how much of an ugly incel I am. I find it hard to go outside anymore because I am scared of even looking at women. When I go to the gym (going less and less now because of this problem), i move the weights to the corner of the gym without mirrors so nobody will see me and i wont have to see my ugly face anymore.

Are you a NEET?

You are probably paranoid. It's males who are obsessed with the looks of other men, women don't really care about ugly men

i go to school but hardly leave my room, so im practically a neet. i take classes but never go to the class

You should go to class.

What's your age?

im 27, i dont think im paranoid. you don't realize that i am so ugly that people will literally talk about how ugly i am 5 ft away.

You should go to class.

i dont have the motivation to go anymore. i am even going to the gym less (this was my original cope). how do i find the motivation to go to class again?