Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like we are living inside The Matrix controlled by foids

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I don't think some AI is controlling the matrix. Its the holes. They took over the matrix after high IQ simps handed it to them in the name of "muh equality" and now they are the ones controlling us.

Why do you think your subhuman grandfather got laid but women won't even look to you? Why do you think only Chads and holes benefited from the sexual revolution? Foid sentinels reprogrammed a hole's brain to be attracted to Chads and hate subhumans like us. They wanted to watch us suffer and they succeeded.

Why do you think holes are given everything on a silver platter while we have to survive on scraps? Every bluepilled simp, cuck and faggot you see is nothing but a potential agent whose purpose in life is to make a hole's life even easier. And sentinels only make these kind of men the law makers and politicians and billionaires so that no one dares to raise questions.

And those of us who know the truth are treated as terrorists. Everything we do is demonized because we are free from their control. Why do you think we are always told to "get out of our basements and see the real world"? THEY ARE FORCING US TO BE A PART OF THE MATRIX. They want to turn us into bluepilled cucks who wageslaves and pays taxes so that holes and Chads can fuck without a worry in the world.

I fucking refuse to be a part of this. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I've rarely ever met many women in this world that haven't belittled me.

I've rarely ever met many women in this world that haven't belittled me.
Its in their nature. Its like finding a snake and expecting it not to bite you. Jfl at this existence

Foid sentinels reprogrammed a hole's brain to be attracted to Chads and hate subhumans like us. They wanted to watch us suffer and they succeeded.
Cope

The men of this world need to become blackpilled

I want to taste the juicy steak again motherfucker how do I spit out this redpill.

I don’t feel like that