Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like utter shit when the food deliverer is good looking

Celius

Celius

-
I just had my shitty food delivered by this fucking 6’1 chadlite and now I just feel like a total piece of shit.

It’s a nice cope to think that good looking people are all some fucking CEOs of something in somewhere or whatever and the balding Indian janitors are all the cashiers and food deliverers (which to some extent, it’s obviously 100% true and studies have proved the impact of height and looks on career roles) but when I see exceptions to that rule, I feel so embarrassed and useless and I just wanna die.

This fucking Chad is out there working a minimum wage job, literal wageslaver of the neighborhood, and here I am in my rotting cabin discussing “blackpill science” like an autist with a bunch of 15 year olds from burgerland. What the fuck am I doing with my life?

I know he has a girlfriend obviously but still.

I feel worthless and I am worthless.

Last edited:
Absolutely SOUL crushing noreplypill. Guess I’ll just go fuck myself.

even a chad wiuld get better work buddies more respect at his job
Obviously. Even where I live most of the shit jobs are given to the minorities.

This is most likely a picket money job for him where he has fun for summer time then leaves
True, it definitely won’t remain a permanent thing for him.

That's an odd way to think. It should be lifefuel to see chadlite wagecucking bringing you your tendies while you chill at your house. Even more so if you are NEET.

That's surprising. On the rare occasions I get food delivered to me, it's always an ethnic guy or an older white guy delivering my food. I live in a 90%+ white area, too.

That's an odd way to think. It should be lifefuel to see chadlite wagecucking bringing you your tendies while you chill at your house. Even more so if you are NEET.
Wagecuck Chadlites will get infinitely more pussy than a billionaire incel.

That's surprising. On the rare occasions I get food delivered to me, it's always an ethnic guy or an older white guy delivering my food. I live in a 90%+ white area, too.
same thing I've noticed. ethnics trash do these low tier slave jobs

Today it said the delivery person was a foid but when I answered the door it was her tall Chad delivering my food :lul:

you coping

some years ago i heard some chink multi millionaire drive uber coz boredom.

the chad could be doing some PhD and just doing food delivery for some side cash

Chads and foids get small tips from me

Absolutely SOUL crushing noreplypill. Guess I’ll just go fuck myself.
this was a brutal noreplypill :feelskek: 6:40 to 8:20:lul: i just didnt see it i probably wouldve said “ok”

I just had my shitty food delivered by this fucking 6’1 chadlite and now I just feel like a total piece of shit.

It’s a nice cope to think that good looking people are all some fucking CEOs of something in somewhere or whatever and the balding Indian janitors are all the cashiers and food deliverers (which to some extent, it’s obviously 100% true and studies have proved the impact of height and looks on career roles) but when I see exceptions to that rule, I feel so embarrassed and useless and I just wanna die.

This fucking Chad is out there working a minimum wage job, literal wageslaver of the neighborhood, and here I am in my rotting cabin discussing “blackpill science” like an autist with a bunch of 15 year olds from burgerland. What the fuck am I doing with my life?

I know he has a girlfriend obviously but still.

I feel worthless and I am worthless.
WTF? IT's the other way around

That's the biggest lifefuel in the world. It's COPE to think all good looking people are Uberdrivers, the Blackpill is that many are CEOs

Today it said the delivery person was a foid but when I answered the door it was her tall Chad delivering my food :lul:
You can report that and get her account suspended or maybe even banned. You can cite concerns of safety.

You can report that and get her account suspended or maybe even banned. You can cite concerns of safety.
Really, didn’t know that. I’m new to the food delivery thing. Only do it when I have a good coupon.

Really, didn’t know that. I’m new to the food delivery thing. Only do it when I have a good coupon.
Uber will suck your dick and shit on their drivers (at the same too). These rideshare companies treat their drivers worse than twitch whores treat their simps.

I tell them to leave at the door, so I never see them face to face. I see what they like through the doorbell camera or on their profile picture.

Most of my couriers are normie tier males, usually in late 20s up to their mid 30s. I do get foid couriers but they all look like single moms.

Last edited:
I do get foid couriers but they all look like single moms.
:yes: They always look ugly as fuck. It’s insane when you realize just how much looks affect your life, it’s honestly just insane.

Uber will suck your dick and shit on their drivers (at the same too). These rideshare companies treat their drivers worse than twitch whores treat their simps.
I believe that. I usually tip decently.

I tell them to leave at the door, so I never see them face to face. I see what they like through the doorbell camera or on their profile picture.

Most of my couriers are normie tier males, usually in late 20s up to their mid 30s. I do get foid couriers but they all look like single moms.
I’ve ordered only like 3 times. One attractive Becky white girl. Kinda dumb but would fuck. Then a dude, ugly. Then the recent one was supposed to be an ok looking female, some type of ethnic by her pic, maybe Hispanic, but her Chad white bf brought me my food.