Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like there's literally nothing I can do to attract women

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I've tried literally everything at this point and it doesn't work. If I act immature, they get mad and start ignoring me. If I act sensitive, they treat me like I'm some loser. If I act nice, they try to avoid me. You just can't win as an ugly male.

I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Just order a large pizza relax and ldar. No shame in that.

thug game will work

thug game will work
Do this.start selling crack then beat some hoe's with the back of your hand like a "Hood nigga". Show'em how alpha you are,you'll be drowning in pussy in no time.;)

Do this.start selling crack then beat some hoe's like a "hood nigga" with the back of your hand. Show'em how alpha you are,you'll be drowning in pussy in no time.;)
women like serial killer rapist game too

Take a road trip to find some cheap whores. Chasing regular foids is a waste of time unless you're ok with being friendzoned or only attracting 1/10's at best. Another thing you can do for fun is go out to a bar with a friend and get drunk and roast the roasties who act like cunts around you.

women like serial killer rapist game too
Serial killer rapist game seems legit, i read a story about a Chad who knocked up a few Female prison guard's. His personality shines bright even behind bar's.

>trying anything as a curry

Serial killer rapist game seems legit, i read a story about a Chad who knocked up a few Female prison guard's. His personality shines bright even behind bar's.
I remember that, JFL at the idea of
female prison guards in the first place

I remember that, JFL at the idea of
female prison guards in the first place
Unless they have a gun they arent gonna stop a bezerked Tyrone from beating the shit out of them.

TBH, wasting too much time trying to attract womyn is pointless. If she's attracted to you, It doesn't matter the amount of time that you spend with her. 30min should be the max. If you can't get nothing in 30min, just go fuck a hooker.

You arent good looking enough. if you were you could act like a mute clown and some woman would still show interest.

the only thing you can do is die and hope you reincarnate as chad

Sometimes you just gotta give up.

redpill_comics_pic_12-1.jpg

Because the try being nice/asshole is bullshit. Women are attracted to looks not who the fuck you are.... I've seen plenty of socially awkward guys that have gfs just because they look nice.

That's the worst part about being an incel, the sheer powerlessness on it.
While most problems have some sort of solution, everything we try here inevitably fails.

It's when I realized that the looks you are born with are everything.

girls don't like ugly guys. I'm sorry man. You're fucked.

That's the worst part about being an incel, the sheer powerlessness on it.
While most problems have some sort of solution, everything we try here inevitably fails.

It's when I realized that the looks you are born with are everything.

This. Theres a blackpilled slayer I know who said he wouldn't give away his looks for a million dollars.

This. Theres a blackpilled slayer I know who said he wouldn't give away his looks for a million dollars.
"b-but personality is still the most important thing!!11 xdddd"

Embrace the futility, and let go. I feel bad for the people who are trapped in mental gymnastics.

Because the try being nice/asshole is bullshit. Women are attracted to looks not who the fuck you are.... I've seen plenty of socially awkward guys that have gfs just because they look nice.
Fuck this life

LDAR is for morons when you can go ER or succeed somewhere
I’m a moron then plus it’s funny when you say go ER but he failed at his own job kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back