Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like the blackpill ruined my life.

5”6cel

5”6cel

Recruit
★★
ever since I learned about female nature and how the world really works my mind and moon took a drastic turn. I’ve always been bullied my whole life and rejected by I always had hope and some friends at least. By after knowing the black pill and being deep in it I felt insane amount of depression and sorrow everyday.

Yesterday I called the suicide hotline and because I had suicidal thoughts I never thought about ending my life up until now it’s sick how the world really works I sometimes wish I never knew the truth and just lived in bliss anyone else feel like that.

Don't expect much from the world. Everything good we have comes from God.

I was always a hateful bastard. Blackpill changed nothing about me, and I already agreed to some extent before I came to places like this, never really had a "bluepill" phase like some others claim to have had.

And if you don't believe (which isn't a choice) then all you will know is evil, bad and torment.
Pray and ask for faith. Like I said, everything good comes from God, even faith.

It hits hard at first but you get used to it eventually

It hits hard at first but you get used to it eventually
I hope I do it’s sad that this shit is true. The worse part I want cucktears and bluepilled normies to be right but my experiences keep telling me different. What seal the deal was a 14 year old girl was laughing at my height that’s how I knew it was fully over for me.

The truth fucking hurts bro.

Pray and ask for faith. Like I said, everything good comes from God, even faith.

Everything bad comes from God too since he created everything that HE defines as bad when he literally could have created a world without "bad"

Why can't you understand something this simple

I'm feeling pretty liberated by the blackpill recently, but I can see why people get depressed learning the blackpill. I had my blackpill depression phase, now I'm giving less of a shit. For me it's bringing important to other shit in Clownworld besides women.

Everything bad comes from God too since he created everything that HE defines as bad when he literally could have created a world without "bad"

leave him alone , he is religonmaxxing good 4 him

ever since I learned about female nature and how the world really works my mind and moon took a drastic turn. I’ve always been bullied my whole life and rejected by I always had hope and some friends at least. By after knowing the black pill and being deep in it I felt insane amount of depression and sorrow everyday.
Fuck, i feel u man

FACTS

But I don't. I don't know why He did things this way.

The blackpill reduced my depression personally because it offered an explanation to all my problems. Before the blackpill I thought everything bad that happened to me was my fault, but if it makes you feel bad then taking a break from the blackpill might be a good idea.

It lowers your chance of simping/falling for oneitis.

Some cucks on here still do though, so sometimes you gotta take a daily pill.

Tbh the blackpill probably saved my life. If I was still bluepilled I would have tried asking out foids and getting rejected which would send me into depression and make me rope. Atleast I know how shit this world is and I just cope by posting here or playing video games etc

It lowers your chance of simping/falling for oneitis.

Some cucks on here still do though, so sometimes you gotta take a daily pill.
Yeah I do that by literally avoiding all women at my job if I don’t I would just fall in love with them

But I don't. I don't know why He did things this way.

My point has nothing to do with WHY

THERE IS NO VALID REASON WHY IF HE'S ALL POWERFUL
, my point is that HE DID CREATE A WORLD OF SUFFERING WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO

I know english is not your first language, but come on, its like you are doing mental gymnastics to not understand

sometimes wish I never knew the truth and just lived in bliss anyone else feel like that.

No I don't feel like that because I'm not illogical, your logic is off

You could be ugly and waste years chasing goals you'll never achieve (what you say you want)
OR
You could be ugly, know that your time and energy is being wasted in one aspect of life (romanticism) and direct all that time and energy into other aspects (in my case, wealth building)

The problem isn't the black pill, THE PROBLEM IS YOUR MINDSET

THE BLACK PILL DIDN'T RUIN YOUR LIFE ANYMORE THAN A MIRROR RUINED YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS

ITS YOU WHO IS REFUSING TO ACCEPT REALITY AND CHANGE YOUR PURSUITS/GOALS

Last edited:
My point has nothing to do with WHY

THERE IS NO VALID REASON WHY IF HE'S ALL POWERFUL
, my point is that HE DID CREATE A WORLD OF SUFFERING WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO

I know english is not your first language, but come on, its like you are doing mental gymnastics to not understand

No I don't feel like that because I'm not illogical, your logic is off

You could be ugly and waste years chasing goals you'll never achieve (what you say you want)
OR
You could be ugly, know that your time and energy is being wasted in one aspect of life (romanticism) and direct all that time and energy into other aspects (in my case, wealth building)

The problem isn't the black pill, THE PROBLEM IS YOUR MINDSET

THE BLACK PILL DIDN'T RUIN YOUR LIFE ANYMORE THAN A MIRROR RUINED YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS

ITS YOU WHO IS REFUSING TO ACCEPT REALITY AND CHANGE YOUR PURSUITS/GOALS
3707895e93bdadc36e85d04db76eaeaa41-wojak-07.2x.w710.jpg

Yesterday I called the suicide hotline and because I had suicidal thoughts I never thought about ending my life up until now it’s sick how the world really works I sometimes wish I never knew the truth and just lived in bliss anyone else feel like that.
Be strong and find copes man,dont give up on life,just give up on the dream of getting a loyal girl.
It's better to be a blackpilled incel than to be a bluepilled cuck,imagine if you got married with a whore and years after you realize she cheats on you regular basis and kids are not even yours:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

the black pill was the piece in the puzzle that I had to complete in order to understand many things that for me had no explanation since I had been constantly deceived and manipulated not to know the truth. by knowing that truth it's almost impossible to be dominated-scammed, that's why the incels are so dangerous for the establishment.

I've never felt blackpill is something i've "learnt" on the internet, i'm blackpilled since my puberty, which took place 20 years ago.

With that said, incel forums tends to worsen the situation.