Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I feel like Simon Henriksson

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★★
About an hour ago around 9PM I went for a walk and I passed thru this deserted parking lot near a over pass (sketchy but I’ve done it countless times) I notice this guy walking towards my direction yelling stuff directed at me the best I could make out were curses and “white boy” as I got closer he said “ what up bitch” and I kinda put my right hand up in a uninterested greeting. The path am walking on turns left so now I have my back turned towards him. He doesn’t say anything as I keep moving forward. I think he was upset because I was walking past his bike that he park near a light post (ironic) or even worse he may he been on drugs.

Am like 80% sure he was black but can’t confirm because it was dark and it happened in less then a few seconds and I wasn’t planning on sticking around. Thing is Am actually so lonely that I want to talk to this guy to see what he problem was out of curiosity ( this wasn’t going to happen because of obvious reasons. but if I wasn’t a autistic mess and had a weapon on me I probably would have asked him what his problem was). It’s strange I wasn’t really scared I was mentally ready but my body was shaking form the Adrenaline. Now if the absolute Worst came to it I would have probably let my rage and fear take over and would have pressed my thumbs 3 inches deep in his eyes.

This isn’t the first time I’ve had low inhibition apes or druggies try and start senseless conflict with me. Actually in that same era a couple of years ago I was walking at night on the overpass and this guy comes walking out form under the overpass on walking on (am 20ish feet above him) he sees me and starts speeding walking up this grass mount to get to where am at so I took off sprinting.

to be honest i feel like prey, I feel like Simon Henriksson but nerfed. I don’t have a gun or super human speed. The truth is am just a incel sperg who everyone views as prey.

My government sends men to far away nations to kill in order to defend our “freedom and democracy” but am not allowed to have a basic handgun and the clarity that I can defend myself with getting raped (metaphorically and literally) by the legal system.

There is no hope this a glimpse into the future, It’s about survival now

Simon herikson was a simp