Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like shit

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
I feel like I'm going to shrivel up and die. I can't wait for the liquor store to open. God I hate life

No wonder, you get hungover everyday.

I haven't met anyone as pathetic as this all this time

You're sad because the liquor store didn't open, that's next level sadness, I can't believe you're actually alive and saying this and you're actually in a group I consider myself to be in

You've obviously a troll, a normie, you drink for the sake of it, you run away from your problems you're a loser

It's just ridiculous what you're doing out here, don't you get tired of people telling you and trying to reassure you how tough life is because the liquor store didn't open?

Tbh I expected this to come up, I hope someone stops crying and people actually come back for long posts and something new, I can't blame the trolls all that much but the users need to stop replying to these sad fuckers driven by emotion.

If you're gonna troll, post something better than "My life sucks because the liquor store didn't open" I can understand if it's your cat dying or you losing your job and I by no means am saying that crying over your cat dying 'is a good thing'; it's better than being sad because you haven't had your sip.

You've made your life worse by running away from all your problems, and alcohol helps you forget your problems even more; have a reality check, you're coping (ignoring reality)

You're sad because the liquor store didn't open, that's next level sadness, I can't believe you're actually alive and saying this and you're actually in a group I consider myself to be in

You've obviously a troll, a normie, you drink for the sake of it, you run away from your problems you're a loser

It's just ridiculous what you're doing out here, don't you get tired of people telling you and trying to reassure you how tough life is because the liquor store didn't open?

Tbh I expected this to come up, I hope someone stops crying and people actually come back for long posts and something new, I can't blame the trolls all that much but the users need to stop replying to these sad fuckers driven by emotion.

If you're gonna troll, post something better than "My life sucks because the liquor store didn't open" I can understand if it's your cat dying or you losing your job and I by no means am saying that crying over your cat dying 'is a good thing'; it's better than being sad because you haven't had your sip.

You've made your life worse by running away from all your problems, and alcohol helps you forget your problems even more; have a reality check, you're coping (ignoring reality)
No way in hell I'm reading all of that shit.

That's what this forum is about bro. It's about venting, complaining and coping. Everyone here has given up. This is the club of losers (even if we don't want to say it)

If you want to post about self-improvement shit, you should post on looksmax.org
This is beyond self improvement: Drinking alcohol is self destruction

@BlkPillPres alt confirmed

That's what this forum is about bro. It's about venting, complaining and coping. Everyone here has given up. This is the club of losers (even if we don't want to say it)

If you want to post about self-improvement shit, you should post on looksmax.org
yes. And this forum isn't about self-improvement. Not in the slightest.
It's the blackpill, not the redpill.
:yes:

Yeah, wtf is this hate curry dude's problem?