Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like shit today

Juice

Juice

Professional Failure
I just get frustrated and pissed off at the world I just feel like killing someone, no glowie, but i'm tired of being a bitch, no gymmaxxing for my genes, can't ever gain weight from my food due to thyroid problem, and perpetually a twig for people to push over. it feels awful...

Yeah, same.

If there is a god you think he’d of at least provided some kind of way we could change our fate through hard work but as they say there’s no gym for your face. :feelsrope:

Yeah, same.

If there is a god you think he’d of at least provided some kind of way we could change our fate through hard work but as they say there’s no gym for your face. :feelsrope:
"play with the cards you're dealt with bro" - 6'5 chad with holy genetics that had life handed to him on a golden platter.
our fates are all decided and it never even began

yeah been feeling this way for fucking years now, just more pressure building up and you think one day i'll finally snap and do something but no i just stay rotting in my room, the bottom barrel of rejects, left to die out, what is there to think about, i just wanna die

12yo gl kids are getting simped over just cause they were born in the west, what a nigger life

I just get frustrated and pissed off at the world I just feel like killing someone, no glowie, but i'm tired of being a bitch, no gymmaxxing for my genes, can't ever gain weight from my food due to thyroid problem, and perpetually a twig for people to push over. it feels awful...
lifes brutal when you lose the genetic lottery