Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like shit today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I having nothin’ much going for me in life. I’m about to fail a grade at my shitty, crime-ridden school, and my parents are fucking furious with me. Im ugly as shit and will never have a girlfriend or at least a friend to hang out with. I have autism as well and I will never be a psychologically normal person either. Not to mention the fact that my only sense of companionship as of recently is from fellow brocels from this shitty honeypot site.

I having nothin’ much going for me in life. I’m about to fail a grade at my shitty, crime-ridden school, and my parents are fucking furious with me. Im ugly as shit and will never have a girlfriend or at least a friend to hang out with. I have autism as well and I will never be a psychologically normal person either. Not to mention the fact that my only sense of companionship as of recently is from fellow brocels from this shitty honeypot site.
join the discord and blackpill (dot) club

join the discord and blackpill (dot) club
Maybe later, bro. First, I want to set up a separate discord account so that I can separate my online incel community activity from my main internet activity that I use to communicate with irl friends (if that makes any sense). Plus, how do I know if you’re discord server isn’t a glownigga set up or not?

I felt like shit every day

Maybe later, bro. First, I want to set up a separate discord account so that I can separate my online incel community activity from my main internet activity that I use to communicate with irl friends (if that makes any sense). Plus, how do I know if you’re discord server isn’t a glownigga set up or not?
first of all im advertising blackpill (._) club)

where u can sign up with a VPN, and through tor.
Basically me, yeah.
and i've been here for years

first of all im advertising blackpill (._) club)

where u can sign up with a VPN, and through tor.
Oh shit, my bad. I misunderstood you. And yes, I already have an account on .club. My account name on there is CC cel (CC stands for Cheap Cocaine). I assume you have an account there as well, no?

I feel awful and have felt that way all week. I have nothing to be excited about.

Same here, brocel. I feel you :cryfeels::cryfeels:
I feel you too. A girlfriend would be huge in my life. I just want one friend as I have none. And my job has been made redundant so I’m looking for a job, which is the same old joining the line and competing with everyone else bullshit. So depressing.

I feel you too. A girlfriend would be huge in my life. I just want one friend as I have none. And my job has been made redundant so I’m looking for a job, which is the same old joining the line and competing with everyone else bullshit. So depressing.
Kek my parents dont even let me work (im 17 you keep in mind). At least you had a job tbh, all I do all day is sit on my room and rot all day. I barely even go out. I wish I could work ngl. My life is the same shit everyday. No variety what-so-ever.

I rot on weekends and after work. I’m on my own. I like solitude and don’t want a big circle of friends or even friends at all. But a girlfriend would give me purpose. I‘ve been relying on copes for a while now. Being invisible and ignored is the biggest dagger to the heart when you really want something.

I rot on weekends and after work. I’m on my own. I like solitude and don’t want a big circle of friends or even friends at all. But a girlfriend would give me purpose. I‘ve been relying on copes for a while now. Being invisible and ignored is the biggest dagger to the heart when you really want something.
I hate most people as well. So I’m like you, I donw want a huge network of friends. I just want a companion to give me purpose as well. I just hate rotting in my room all day. I think that my sanity is going to bounce away sometimes, man. It sucks. And I also hate it as well when Im walking on the street alone and I see a huge group of friends with their gfs and shit. If only I wasnt so autistic and ugly, I would’ve been having fun as well.

I hate most people as well. So I’m like you, I donw want a huge network of friends. I just want a companion to give me purpose as well. I just hate rotting in my room all day. I think that my sanity is going to bounce away sometimes, man. It sucks. And I also hate it as well when Im walking on the street alone and I see a huge group of friends with their gfs and shit. If only I wasnt so autistic and ugly, I would’ve been having fun as well.
I feel like dying when I see girls texting or talking with a guy in person. I just can’t see myself being someone a girl would be infatuated about or loyal to. The years just roll by and nothing changes.

MY LIFE IS SHIT EVERYDAY,how do you cope with the ideathat youre ugly/short inferiror person who has beeb born liek that to suffer in every aspects of life and especially in romantic/love/dating part?

I’m trying to just cope my way to some form of normal existence. It’s hard. But it’s that or rope.

I FELL LIKE SHIT YESTERDAY/TODAY AND TMRW

Same situation here thinking about roping but I have some new plans for fixing some of my shit so gonna give it one more year.

You guys still have feelings?so weird,numb and empty here.