Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like shit. Might rope soon.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I'm balding. My hair is leaving me. I'll be bald soon. I'm low IQ. I have absolutely nothing to live for. Some people irl were laughing at how stupid I was earlier and my whole family thinks I'm stupid. No sex life. Too mentally ill for social life. Balding. Too stupid to be successful. Nothing to live for. Might rope but I'm a pussy. Will probably just cut myself tonight.

I'm balding. My hair is leaving me. I'll be bald soon. I'm low IQ. I have absolutely nothing to live for. Some people irl were laughing at how stupid I was earlier and my whole family thinks I'm stupid. No sex life. Too mentally ill for social life. Balding. Too stupid to be successful. Nothing to live for. Might rope but I'm a pussy. Will probably just cut myself tonight.
Don’t cut yourself.

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:I’m about to cry man , I can’t believe this is my life . I hate my self so much man
I'm crying right now. We can cry together. Roping is the only solution for genetic failures like us.

Last edited:
And they all bully us while they have sex , the inferiority and powerlessness I feel towards them . Is a pain like no other man omg :feels: :feels:
I hate them so much. I hate all humanity.

are you balding?

Last night was brutal for me. Depressive episode combined with a nightmare involving a girl I used to know and bunch of family issues in all made me feel extra shitty. Quite possibly top5 darkest night I had this year.

Last night was brutal for me. Depressive episode combined with a nightmare involving a girl I used to know and bunch of family issues in all made me feel extra shitty. Quite possibly top5 darkest night I had this year.
It's only gonna get worse. There's no pity for us and with our great genetics we'll only continue to deteriorate.

It's only gonna get worse. There's no pity for us and with our great genetics we'll only continue to deteriorate.
We are all going through tough shit man. You aren't alone in suffering. I come here just to remind myself that I'm not alone in this suffering called life. You shouldn't rope yet.

We are all going through tough shit man. You aren't alone in suffering. I come here just to remind myself that I'm not alone in this suffering called life. You shouldn't rope yet.
Roping is the only solution tbh. It's roping or rotting.

My situation is quite similiar, except the fact that i'm nor white, nor tall. Bever Negan tbh.

Last edited:

"do not rope, or make suicide.

You can't end your life because there is no life to end".

---- Saint Hamudi

Stay with us, bro.

"do not rope, or make suicide.

You can't end your life because there is no life to end".

---- Saint Hamudi

Stay with us, bro.
encouraging others to suicide is a normie trait only normfaggots push others to suicide because those fucks are animals and they lack empathy. we need to stick together and make it through