Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like roping because i got rejected brutally (Warm approach)

R

Reega8765665

Banned
-
I work in Japanese company with Japanese people. Since there are translators from Russian to Japanese (Because i am Russian), i met this girl who speaks Japanese. She is high tier becky girl and we had a lot in common - She watches anime, introverted, she lived in Japan... We both share the same oppinions about topics, etc... When i met her i was like wtf because i never, in my entire life, met a person like that. Though i do not believe that she is HQNP because she is 25 years old without boyfriend, this is a red flag to me personally, but at this point i have not talked to female in years so i did not resisted to talk to her (i have no choice).

To my suprise, conversations were always going good, there was no pressure or social anxiety or "Am i NT enough" paranoia bullshit... and we could talk for hours. Seemingly things were going so good that i invited her for drink and she accepted my invite. I was so happy that day because this is my first time to go with girl on a date:feelsLightsaber: i almost cried because i though i would finally escape inceldom

When i met her, i gave her chocolate and she hugged me and we went to shopping, then we went to caffeteria, then we used to walk through the city, and when i asked her to go to her place, she said no... Then i was like okay... I only got hug that day..

From that moment everything is starting to decline, it's like the initial desire has gone (not that i am attractive, but we have similar topics to talk about), she texts me less and less and i'm becoming more depressed. One month later, i'm quitting my job today and i tried to get her personal contact but she just 'seens' my messages, and she is angry without reason.

I'm on the edge of suicide because this is my FIRST time ever to ascend and i blew it, and i'm 19 years old. For the last 6 months i have been crying every night before sleep without reason, maybe you have it harder than me but please understand that everyone has their different background, story, and experience. I managed to execute everything perfectly with this girl and i got fucking nowhere, i am clinically deformed... but even if that is the reason for rejection, why would she go on date with me still??? I'm typing this down as i'm crying, i don't care if this is cucked or if i am low T for caring too much, i just wanted to put this down because i have nobody to talk to.

FUARK I LOVE JAPANESE WOMEN! SO FUCKING HOT!!!!

but anyway, she's had her fun. It seems she lead you on and then got bored of flirting. Women do that, they just flirt for fun.

FUARK I LOVE JAPANESE WOMEN! SO FUCKING HOT!!!!

but anyway, she's had her fun. It seems she lead you on and then got bored of flirting. Women do that, they just flirt for fun.
I don't know man, this is my first chance in life to ascend, this is why i care so much about her, and she rejected me

Someone prescribe this nigga the :blackpill: already.

and when i asked her to go to her place, she said no
Maybe you went too fast there

Anyway, maybe this was a divine intervention for you not to be sexual outside marriage :feelswhat::feelsseriously:

And I think this post deserved to be posted in "Inceldom discussion"

Didn't you try to talk to her about what happened to make her angry?

and when i asked her to go to her place, she said no...
You don't ask that type of questions when you aren't a Chad
I would say ask her out again if you can, but from what I see there is 0 interest from her.If she would've liked she would have given at least 1% of what are you willing to give to her.She seems to don't like you...in that way.It s better to forget her trust me.Find another one that actually wants you.

Didn't you try to talk to her about what happened to make her angry?
I sent her message after message but no response, i'm going to watch some dbdr videos to cope because i cannot distract myself from this shit, i am constantly thinking about her.

And I think this post deserved to be posted in "Inceldom discussion"
Nah it is not necessary. People will just call me bluepilled cuck, but thank you anyways :feelsokman:

I sent her message after message but no response, i'm going to watch some dbdr videos to cope because i cannot distract myself from this shit, i am constantly thinking about her.
Time will heal a lot, trust me.
Nah it is not necessary. People will just call me bluepilled cuck, but thank you anyways :feelsokman:
They will call you "fakecel" for speaking with a woman :feelshaha:

can i send u a message man

im sorry man, same thing happened with my oneitis

You ruined your chance. It’s over.

You’re not chad so don’t ask that kinda question so early. But at least you know you can talk to a girl and do stuff with her.

There is still hope for you with other women.

Its actually a good introductory soft dose of the :blackpill:

Seeing as it seems you're not fully over it yet, probably better not to go into detail about what she's most probably doing now.

However it's good for you to learn at this early stage the truth about these trollops. Before life starts dropping the gargantuan boulders out of nowhere on you in the years ahead. There'll be others… :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Forget the bitch and move on. It's over budy boyo.

Damn bro I am really sorry to hear that, this is why I don't approach foids, it's just a recipe for disaster for me and I can't take the trauma. Hope you the best.