Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i feel like my life isn't even real

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
there are millions of people i can talk to in real life and the internet, but very few has anything to say, few are even willing to communicate
whats the point of living in 'society' if you can't even socialize? isn't the point of society is to build things together and share ideas?

people constantly talk about networking and opportunity, there is no fucking opportunity.
its literally a madeup concept, people who talk about 'upward mobility' are the same ones that tell you that 'flipping burgers in mcdonalds is an opportunity' and you should be grateful for anything.
if a person succeeds at anything, its only because others allowed him to do so. there is no such thing as starting your own shit or becoming a fucking star from scratch.
the only two exceptions are if your'e born gifted and you can study anything, or if you have good genetics and these two are rare

if a person succeeds at anything, its only because others allowed him to do so.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who realizes this simple truth. In regards to wether your life is real or not

there are millions of people i can talk to in real life and the internet, but very few has anything to say, few are even willing to communicate
whats the point of living in 'society' if you can't even socialize? isn't the point of society is to build things together and share ideas?

people constantly talk about networking and opportunity, there is no fucking opportunity.
its literally a madeup concept, people who talk about 'upward mobility' are the same ones that tell you that 'flipping burgers in mcdonalds is an opportunity' and you should be grateful for anything.
if a person succeeds at anything, its only because others allowed him to do so. there is no such thing as starting your own shit or becoming a fucking star from scratch.
the only two exceptions are if your'e born gifted and you can study anything, or if you have good genetics and these two are rare
Good post.
I fully agree with you.

Legit post. I feel the same way. There is no community, nothing to strive for, no goal. Especially as an incel. Society expects us to be good happy little cucks while Chad fucks all the foids. I'm pissed rn boyos ngl. Fuck this degenerate hedonistic society (srs) LIVID.

"Socializing" in 2019 is how many followers can I get with my fake ass instagram profile. It's not about building things together and sharing ideas, its all about yourself. How many followers can you get, how impressed are people by the things you do.

"Socializing" in 2019 is how many followers can I get with my fake ass instagram profile. It's not about building things together and sharing ideas, its all about yourself. How many followers can you get, how impressed are people by the things you do.
I wish you were wrong

This is completely based. I look around at the crowds when i'm grocery shopping, and wonder if this whole existence is a giant hoax.

Same, I just dont want to feel bad and thats it. Thats my entire goal.

Same. How can females hate me so much

Being a human is so weird to me.Seeing through my two eyes in first person point of view feels so weird like I dont belong.I am very awkard,I dont know why socializing is so easy for others.

Being a human is so weird to me.Seeing through my two eyes in first person point of view feels so weird like I dont belong.I am very awkard,I dont know why socializing is so easy for others.
It is because they are NT bro. It's over for nonhumancels.

Go to fb, put animu girl as profile picture, post something in dating group, and arabs with indians will come to talk to you. Even will send dick pics, unrequested

It is too ugly to be real

Being ugly is always looking out at others lives, living through fantasies and experiencing deep existential dread. The internet and social media have only compounded the feeling of being alienated from observing genetically gifted people's lives.

Society exists to prop up a few fortunate individuals at the expense of everyone else. Community is dead

Basically if you're social circle is shit and you're unemployed, it is over

I feel as if my life is a performance.