Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like my life is over

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm a sand nigger, so you could argue that it never even began for me, but I feel like I have nothing now. I dropped out of uni, I tried to STEMmax but failed, the one thing ethnics are usually decent at. I'm 26 with no friends, no foid, no hobbies, I don't even vidya cope anymore. I can't even gymcel since I'm not taking the vaccine :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Try being a ricecel in the states

you’d puke:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Saad
Feel free to take some solace from the fact that it's absolutely over for me too, and I'm a white male.

26 and curry here. Also started to STEM but its not looking good. Maybe will drop out.

In "Canada", it never began.

I'm a sand nigger, so you could argue that it never even began for me, but I feel like I have nothing now. I dropped out of uni, I tried to STEMmax but failed, the one thing ethnics are usually decent at. I'm 26 with no friends, no foid, no hobbies, I don't even vidya cope anymore. I can't even gymcel since I'm not taking the vaccine :feelsrope:

I'm trying to find some hobbies. I am thinking of getting back into math and physics.. I do work only by myself and try to find some guys online into alternative theories.

It is always too late to kill yourself.

In "Canada", it never began.
TheDarkEnigma is a true American anti-fascist. While fascists are trying to purge non-whites, my boy here is trying to get every ethnic to immigrate to the US instead of other countries.

Just eat fesikh all day

Money max and date a Thai cute girl, creampie her tight void right before flying back to the shitland of yours..

TheDarkEnigma is a true American anti-fascist. While fascists are trying to purge non-whites, my boy here is trying to get every ethnic to immigrate to the US instead of other countries.
More like I want to be away from spics.

Your life never even began and neither did mine

I've tried since the start of the pandemic, it's just not the same.
It isnt but its better than nothing brocel. Im glad youre smart enough to not take this "vaccine"

I hope you rope you filthy nigger

You know it’s bad when fekishcel makes a serious post :feelsbadman:

Study something else,only choice. Something like law,economics,bussines. Idk