Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel like my life is in the mob of the dead cycle from black ops 2 zombies

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I feel like I’m stuck in this piece of shit cycle in hell that nothing changes or gets better whatever I do

In mob of the dead, the characters are stuck in a kind of purgatory while fighting zombies forever , even if they die they escape the island Alcatraz they get ressurected in the prison again and continue the cycle ,even the zombie warden tells the characters that it’s just his job,he is getting tortured in this cycle too

the quotes and the song in this music video sums my feelings together

“I’m stuck here till I see the error of my ways? Or until I repent ? You’re gonna wait a long time ! Cuz I don’t regret a damn thing! “

“Either wake me up or just fucking kill me already!” (I was saying this while going to high school cuz it was hell)

“what do you think will be waiting for you when you get outside ? This city will be just as you left ?” (This quote is for brain dead faggots who tell us to “go outside”)

and also the music in the video “where are we going from here?” Is a really depressing song that represents us

I was thinking to post this for over a year , I’ll make another post cuz in the very end the cycle is broken and all souls are free in blood of the dead map , which a good incel Richtofen sacrifices himself

View: https://youtu.be/I71tnZDIR4M

Go outside and pretend the people are BO2 zombies :feelsLSD: But I can’t believe black ops 2 was already from a decade ago :cryfeels:

I never played this game. Does it really suck balls so much?

i think i never played more than 30 minutes of call of duty , i don't really like fps except cs:go