Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel like my cousin is on the verge of suicide

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
So I have this cousin of mine, not a very fortunate guy when it comes to looks, he's very subhuman but tall, probably 6ft but borderline truecel tier. Extremely shy but a nice guy. He used be bullied even by his younger brother (I hated that brat, fortunately he's also a subhuman now kek). I don't know, his family is kinda well off, maybe upper middle class, by brazilian standards, which is just fine but he never seemed to have a good relationship with them, especially his dad.

A few months ago he ended up having to stay at my house since his dad kicked him out after a fight and ngl it was a very weird experience, he was pretty much mute all the time and barely leave, which made me uncomfortable.

Anyways, another thing I should mention is that he has type 1 diabetes, which sucks. He used to be a very fat kid so I imagine this was a huge thing for him, food was probably his best cope. But now he can't eat much. Very often he would end up in an emergency room for eating too much and passing out. Someday, my mom told me he actually confessed to another cousin that he wanted to die and was doing it on purpose, which coincides with the time which his mom started to invite me, pretty much every time she saw me, to go to their house and talk with him.

At the time, I felt bad for him and I wish I could help but I was struggling with my own depression and a lot of other issues so how I was suppose to help someone when I couldn't even help myself? Anyways, fastfoward to after the whole argument with his dad, things seemed to doing just fine, but now he started to do a lot of that depressed shit again like going during night at random without telling anyone and not coming back home until the next day which is freaking his mom out.

Last night, the other cousin told me mom he said that he really wants to die and that our cousin should stop talking with him. His mom is very worried. She called out my mom to help him, since he seems to cope with religion as well and my mom is a religious person, but she still asks me to talk with him and everything.

I really don't know. If you're reading to this paragraph, what do you think? What can I say to that poor bastard? I don't feel like blackpilling him would be a good thing, it'd probably just make things worse, but I don't feel like lying would help. In fact, the only way I think I may help him is telling the brutal truth that this is the only life he got. Should I do nothing instead?

I really don't know... I feel like helping but I don't feel like I really can do anything.

Tell him to register here

How would you rate his face /10?
I'd say 3/10 can't go further than that since we'd be really going into real truecel grounds but he's close.

btw I just remembered that he's apparently a dicklet as well, this other cousin once told me he pranked him while he was in the bathroom and told me his dick is tiny. So yeah he seems to have some reasons to rope...

Plot twist: I'm OP's cousin.

I'd say 3/10 can't go further than that since we'd be really going into real truecel grounds but he's close.

btw I just remembered that he's apparently a dicklet as well, this other cousin once told me he pranked him while he was in the bathroom and told me his dick is tiny. So yeah he seems to have some reasons to rope..
damn WTF its OVER.

Give him the registration link for this forum ASAP

Drop heavy blackpills. Things won't get better etc

Let him kill himself I know it sounds bad ...but the sad truth is it doesn't get better.

get him into pc gaming its the best cope around tbh

get him into pc gaming its the best cope around tbh
he seems to like playing android games like fortnite, I played with him for a while when he was staying here so he may enjoy it. I thought about suggesting antidepressants but idk, there's a huge taboo when it comes to drugs among religious people.