Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i feel like most people here aren’t even incels

rvj

rvj

Banned
-
lately, there’s been so many normies in disguise, just doing shit cuz it’s trendy.

dudes who will claim to be blackpilled but aren’t even insecure about their face at all, will claim blackpill but never went thru half of the misery that real blackpilled people go thru due to their way of thinking
dudes who claim about caring about looksmaxxing but all they do is the simplest cerave skincare routine and think they’re the top tier looksmaxxer

and lately i’m thinking those normies are migrating here.
lately i’ve seen a ridiculous amount of incel-like edits on my fyp, more than i’ve ever seen, elliot rodger, edits about hating women , overall tiktoks about hating women blah blah. and now it feels like it’s just became a trend just like looksmaxxing. but these people will never know the struggle someone like us actually go thru on our everyday because of women, yet they’ll claim the label “incel” because appearantly it’s became something edgy and cool to be for some reason. and besides, i feel like a lot of people here are wayyy too cocky and way too overconfident to be an incel, if someone was actually living an incel life style i doubt they’d have such character.

idk, but it’s pretty fucked. what do you guys think about this?

Touchless for any involuntary reasons = incel

Welcome to fakecels.is. Even if you are a fakecel spending your free time here as a teenager or depressed mang

they ain't, most people here are edgelord normies that want a space they can say nigger on without getting banned

You already have a holier than thou personality despite only joining two days ago.

I assume anyone under the age of 20 is a fakecel

Most are failed normies

Fakecels never have more than 50 posts by the time they get bored and leave

Yeah, I feel like a lot of people, especially those under 18, are thinking this incel shit is trendy and cool. This is a way of life I've had to adhere to due to extreme amounts of rejection and hatred from the female gender to me throughout my whole life, which I feel like half of those guys haven't felt yet, but I guess we are growing in number.

I recently made an incel TikTok and it's mostly dudes under 18 who are in the incel TikTok community. I don't really feel at home tbh, but I wanted somewhere that wasn't Instagram (where I get permabanned pretty much every month) where I can post my incel posts publicly in harmony.

lately, there’s been so many normies in disguise, just doing shit cuz it’s trendy.

dudes who will claim to be blackpilled but aren’t even insecure about their face at all, will claim blackpill but never went thru half of the misery that real blackpilled people go thru due to their way of thinking
dudes who claim about caring about looksmaxxing but all they do is the simplest cerave skincare routine and think they’re the top tier looksmaxxer

and lately i’m thinking those normies are migrating here.
lately i’ve seen a ridiculous amount of incel-like edits on my fyp, more than i’ve ever seen, elliot rodger, edits about hating women , overall tiktoks about hating women blah blah. and now it feels like it’s just became a trend just like looksmaxxing. but these people will never know the struggle someone like us actually go thru on our everyday because of women, yet they’ll claim the label “incel” because appearantly it’s became something edgy and cool to be for some reason. and besides, i feel like a lot of people here are wayyy too cocky and way too overconfident to be an incel, if someone was actually living an incel life style i doubt they’d have such character.

idk, but it’s pretty fucked. what do you guys think about this?
I get your point, but I do think the blackpill being spread around more is better, only if the blackpill is not misinterpreted.

The blackpill became mainstream in the past few years among Gen Z and Gen Alpha, so this is not really surprising, but it still sucks though. The dating market is getting more and more cutthroat and normies have started to realize this, even those who weren't susceptible to blackpill ideas earlier.

Second joined 1 day ago nigger to post a thread like this in a week kek

I disagree with that, it's very easy to be an incel nowadays, if you know this forum then you're already done for

I was strong on this idea when I first joined here. Eventually I just got used to it

Everyone here is a fakecel until proven otherwise

I don’t even really care because regardless of incel status I get along better with non NT’s anyway ( NT incels exist)

I disagree with that, it's very easy to be an incel nowadays, if you know this forum then you're already done for
This makes more sense