Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Feel Like Miyamoto Musashi After He Eliminated The Entire Yoshioka (Don't Think I Have Much Time)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
When I became a samurai in service of my master, @Ritalincel, I signed up to protect him from those that would hunt him down.

Little did I know I would be hunted down by myself.

I've become too known too fast, and made too much of a name for myself here. Just like Musashi after he slayed the Yoshioka, there are people looking to hunt me down to claim my fame for themselves.

0260-009.jpg

0270-011.jpg

I have seen today multiple users vow to report every one of my posts until they see my name with a strike through it.

All because I have a dream I wanted to share with others. Because I wanted to show that there was another way. That we didn't have to suffer in this hellhole, degenerate west.

That there was another choice.

I just hope I am able to ascend in Japan before they have their way with me on here. After I share my story let them do whatever they want with me.

I just hope I have enough time left.

Musashi Its Over

You legit need to Japanesemaxx, heavy.

Nippon women generally do not like men who don't know the language.

Talk not of the nymphs of the East for saying their names drive men mad like sirens of the sea, you should know this well my Captain.

But sing to us your journey for we will be aboard as your crew, speak of what you dream and see in the promise land. The food, lifestyle and warriors from these lands, we know not what it may lies but your experience will sure pour over us.

Stay strong and keep sailing my brother.

You legit need to Japanesemaxx, heavy.

Nippon women generally do not like men who don't know the language.

Working on it!

https://incels.is/threads/zestos-dojo-japanese-learning-thread.77506/

Talk not of the nymphs of the East for saying their names drive men mad like sirens of the sea, you should know this well my Captain.

But sing to us your journey for we will be aboard as your crew, speak of what you dream and see in the promise land. The food, lifestyle and warriors from these lands, we know not what it may lies but your experience will sure pour over us.

Stay strong and keep sailing my brother.

Happy6