Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i feel like leftists are beginning to take over youtube.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
while websites like tumblr and twitter are filled with leftist SJWs everywhere, YouTube is mostly right-wing. there are some leftists on youtube but they're only like 25% of youtube while the remaining 75% of youtube are conservative.

it seems like that might be about to change unfortunately.

this right-wing foid named Kaitlin Bennett makes her own videos for liberty hangout on youtube and she was popular among conservatives and a month ago, her videos had NO dislikes and the comments were all positive. then in the past couple of weeks, all these anti-kaitlin bennett videos are being uploaded and now her videos are receiving lots of dislikes and negative comments. she even disabled comments and the like/dislike button on a few of her videos. wouldn't be surprised if this same thing happens to Paul Joseph Watson, Ben Shapiro videos, steven crowder, lauren southern, stefan molyneux, etc. we already have leftist youtubers like Shaun and all those guys.

I remember a few years ago, twitter was some place where people tweeted dumb jokes and laughed and whatnot. nobody was political on there. now twitter is a SJW echo chamber. i feel like youtube is going to become like twitter and become all left-wing.

Isn't Kaitlin Bennett the foid that was drunk, laying on a floor while passed out and shit herself in her sleep? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don’t care about it I just crave for some attention and love from a foid
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Isn't Kaitlin Bennett the foid that was drunk, laying on a floor while passed out and shit herself in her sleep? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
actually i think that's a myth.
I don’t care about it I just crave for some attention and love from a foid
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
the leftists target us way more than the right-wing. sure, the right-wing hate us, but not as much as leftists do. this explains why IT are extremely left-wing.

Jews overtaken it

the left, always acting all holy and morally superior yet they ignore the rejected ones and call them evil

there's been massive ban waves on all platforms, always following the same pattern

Not surprised tbh. Jewtube is doing it's best to be more like those popular leftist sights such as twitter for that sweet ad revenue. Pay up goyim

They took it a long time ago.
Compare how it was a few years ago.

They took it a long time ago.
Compare how it was a few years ago.
Its not new, this is why so many decent users moved to bitchute, which has a clunkier layout and isn't as full of content but is less likely to nuke someone for wrongthink

Make leftism great

Nyazi

What pic?
Look up "Kaitlin Bennett shit in bathroom" or something. Don't wanna post it in here but there is articles with tweets and the pic of her is all over Twitter. basically her laying in a bathroom with her skirt lifted up and shit all over lower body area. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Anyone whose ideas are allowed to remain on social media takes a massive hit in credibility and percieved value in my eyes.

Look up "Kaitlin Bennett shit in bathroom" or something. Don't wanna post it in here but there is articles with tweets and the pic of her is all over Twitter. basically her laying in a bathroom with her skirt lifted up and shit all over lower body area. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Turns out it was actually someone else who shit their pants

Turns out it was actually someone else who shit their pants
who knows tbh it did look a lot like her. I do like some of the opinions Kaitlin Bennett has but she's kind of an annoying foid imo

who knows tbh it did look a lot like her. I do like some of the opinions Kaitlin Bennett has but she's kind of an annoying foid imo
Show the pic

They already have

On the plus side, I feel like anti woman shit is only growing, comments are considerably vlackpilled even on perdominantly red pilled channels. Hell I consistently see blackpills with upvotes on normie shit.

Don't care.
All youtubers are cringe and hypocrites.

A lot of normies instantly post this or refer to this when anyone mentions pro-guns stances ngl its fucking annoying especially if it truly isnt the Kaitlin foid

A lot of normies instantly post this or refer to this when anyone mentions pro-guns stances ngl its fucking annoying especially if it truly isnt the Kaitlin foid
I actually support gun control

I'm neutral but I prefer to see actual debates instead of "ha u support foid who shit self????" all the time
The only reason places like Chicago have gun violence is cause ppl there get guns in nearby states

And because of the people who live there ngl
The reason Latin America has gun violence is because guns in America are exported there and smuggled into there

while websites like tumblr and twitter are filled with leftist SJWs everywhere, YouTube is mostly right-wing. there are some leftists on youtube but they're only like 25% of youtube while the remaining 75% of youtube are conservative.
You're kidding me right? Youtube has always been a liberal cesspool, it's just worse now.

You're kidding me right? Youtube has always been a liberal cesspool, it's just worse now.
What r u talkin bout. Go to any black lives matter or feminist vid and it’ll be filled with dislikes. Then go to vids that are right wing and it won’t have dislikes

What r u talkin bout. Go to any black lives matter or feminist vid and it’ll be filled with dislikes. Then go to vids that are right wing and it won’t have dislikes
Tons of right wing videos and channels get taken down There are 10's of thousands of flaggets who will report the videos for hate speech.