Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like I've gone off the deep end

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
These past couple of days, I've gotten so angry that my head would actually twitch and my entire body tremble. Not at anyone in particular, just at the state our world is in the moment - how degeneracy is encouraged, how cruel females are, how guys like us will never find someone, etc. 

I've had increasingly violent fantasies as well, the main one involving going to my old high school armed with an assault rifle and rounding up couples, only to execute them slowly and painfully. "They deserve to die! Every last one of those privileged sacks of shit!" I'd scream internally, my eyes lighting up at the thought of some stuck-up Chad forced to watch his girlfriend mowed down by me.

I can't take this anymore, I can't take this constant pain and rage building up inside of me! I can physically feel it, the constant aching in my chest depriving me of a good night's sleep. I've broken limbs before yet simply existing feels more agonizing, it's slowly driving me to insanity. 

Seriously, no-one fucking deserves to be this lonely and deprived of romantic experiences. I've never received so much as a hug from a girl in my entire life - not sex, not a kiss, I'm talking about just a hug. There are 13 year olds out there fucking their cute and inexperienced gfs right now while the last time I've had a genuine conversation with a girl was in elementary school. 

It's over hahaha! It's fucking over!

Minjaze said:
These past couple of days, I've gotten so angry that my head would actually twitch and my entire body tremble. Not at anyone in particular, just at the state our world is in the moment - how degeneracy is encouraged, how cruel females are, how guys like us will never find someone, etc. 

I've had increasingly violent fantasies as well, the main one involving going to my old high school armed with an assault rifle and rounding up couples, only to execute them slowly and painfully. "They deserve to die! Every last one of those privileged sacks of shit!" I'd scream internally, my eyes lighting up at the thought of some stuck-up Chad forced to watch his girlfriend mowed down by me.

I can't take this anymore, I can't take this constant pain and rage building up inside of me! I can physically feel it, the constant aching in my chest depriving me of a good night's sleep. I've broken limbs before yet simply existing feels more agonizing, it's slowly driving me to insanity. 

Seriously, no-one fucking deserves to be this lonely and deprived of romantic experiences. I've never received so much as a hug from a girl in my entire life - not sex, not a kiss, I'm talking about just a hug. There are 13 year olds out there fucking their cute and inexperienced gfs right now while the last time I've had a genuine conversation with a girl was in elementary school. 

It's over hahaha! It's fucking over!

Kek youve become the Gambler.

This is the life of an incel. Constant pain and hatred.

Don't go for your high school. Let an incel that age take care of them. Maybe even me. Attack a college or a bar.

I feel you bro, I really do!

What can I say more than the fact that maybe we were born at a wrong time in history? Maybe we shouldn't have even been born at all? In the end what's the difference anymore, being, not being, suffering?

All coping bro.
Nobody gives a fuck. You are just lonely and it is why you are overthinking shit.
Go a little in the real world. People have good lives mostly.

St.Tropez said:
All coping bro.
Nobody gives a fuck. You are just lonely and it is why you are overthinking shit.

I like some fiction once in a while as well.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
This is the life of an incel. Constant pain and hatred.

KvltWarrior98 said:
I feel you bro, I really do!

What can I say more than the fact that maybe we were born at a wrong time in history? Maybe we shouldn't have even been born at all? In the end what's the difference anymore, being, not being, suffering?

The biggest tragedy of this situation is that despite how insane we sound on this board we are still saner than the mainstream population. People here are angry but at least they have a refined sense of morality and beliefs in something higher more transcendental. Your average normie and roastie on the other hand worships depravity. We are the sanest men in the asylum.

St.Tropez said:
All coping bro.

15 girlfriends

starting at 12

each date taking long aproximately 3 years

calculating 3*15+12 = 62

the whole life it has sex and companionship

15 girlfriends, do ou know what it means? 

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

DatingStrike said:
St.Tropez said:
All coping bro.
15 girlfriends
starting at 12
each date taking long aproximately 3 years
calculating 3*15+12 = 62
the whole life it has sex and companionship
15 girlfriends, do ou know what it means?
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
It means very little now that I am alone for a while.

/pol/cel said:
The biggest tragedy of this situation is that despite how insane we sound on this board we are still saner than the mainstream population. People here are angry but at least they have a refined sense of morality and beliefs in something higher more transcendental. Your average normie and roastie on the other hand worships depravity. We are the sanest men in the asylum.

You know, this very revelation is even more mind shattering than the existential despair induced by merely living in this outright profane world. Yes, our reverie comes with the price of perceived insanity, but it is better to live out a life of an insane prophet of our own failure than be reduced to a depraved, degenerate sheep with no rationality at all.

KvltWarrior98 said:
You know, this very revelation is even more mind shattering than the existential despair induced by merely living in this outright profane world. Yes, our reverie comes with the price of perceived insanity, but it is better to live out a life of an insane prophet of our own failure than be reduced to a depraved, degenerate sheep with no rationality at all.

So its not that we are bad people here its just that the modern world is so vulgar and depraved we do not fit into its screwed up system of inverted moral structures and corroding institutional pillars. A few decades ago our views were simply the norm but now we are the last remnants of a better age that has left us behind. Makes you understand why the world wants us dead.

/pol/cel said:
So its not that we are bad people here its just that the modern world is so vulgar and depraved we do not fit into its screwed up system of inverted moral structures and corroding institutional pillars. A few decades ago our views were simply the norm but now we are the last remnants of a better age that has left us behind. Makes you understand why the world wants us dead.

This.

Sadness said:
Don't go for your high school. Let an incel that age take care of them. Maybe even me. Attack a college or a bar.

Why a bar? Incels often drink there alone too.

It will pass and then return again. Take up some contact sports or just train like a madman for hours every day. You gotta use the rage for something otherwise you are gonna off yourself. Maybe that would solve your problems.

Im tired at this point